Glass' Blockland Servers (Fort Wars Now Online)

Poll

Server Preference?

Trench
Fort Wars

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers (Fort Wars Now Online)  (Read 17847 times)

Logo's by, Glass

Info

Fort Wars
Fort Wars will be returning this summer with major under the hood changes which will allow the server to run smoother, we are remaking most of the older scripts and mods which gave us issues in the past in order to reduce latency and crashes.

As for gameplay changes for now it will remain unchanged but I will be working to bring updates as the server progresses.

Trench Wars
Back at it again with the Trench Wars, i'll be hosting this server during the summer whenever I can as long as I or my administration as time. For the opening there wont be any major changes to the game-mode, as time goes on we will introduce newer features. One feature I would really like to bring to the server is the Killstreak Additions, this has been in the concept stage for a long time so hopefully we will be able to get that in sometime over the summer.

The game will be based around T+T and FROG's as I am ditching the BF3 pack until I can find someone willing to modify and fix up the pack. The map will be auto-rotating and will range from different terrain maps to the classic flat battlefield many of you probably remember.

As for the requirement of donations, I will be funding the server mostly out of pocket, my goal is to get at least $10 a month to keep it running so it doesn't strain my wallet.

Gallery

~Coming Soon~

Administration

- Glass
- Thorfin25 (Will always be my co-host, miss you, buddy)
- Danny Boy
- Ipqaurx
- Xdere
- Ravencroft
- Russianzed
- AdinX
Anyone from my old administration can contact me here or on steam to have their admin status reinstated.

Credits

Fort Wars

Glass - Hosting, Building Map, Logo, etc
--- -
--- -
--- -

Trench Wars

Glass - Hosting, Building Maps, Logo, etc
Thorfin25 - Glorious Bastard
Danny Boy - Scripts, Administration, and tons of stuff I can't even list.
AdinX - Spawns, Weapon Rooms, lovey Cheerleader

Steam Group

Stay up to date with server announcements by joining the steam group.

Donations

Hosting costs me $26 a month, anything helps.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 07:59:39 PM by Clear Glass »

Server Modification Updates

Fort Wars

06/10/2016
  • Inactive player bricks will be automatically cleared after a specific amount of days. The clearing check takes place daily at a time in which the server is locked and there are no players on the server. If your build is automatically cleared for inactivity then do not request it to be restored as it won't unless you give an admin reason ahead of time before you go inactive e.g. holiday.
  • Player checkpoints are now saved. When you join the server you will spawn at your checkpoint unless you do /clearcheckpoint as usual.

Trench Wars
05/24/2016
  • Server now uses a map rotation system. Map will reset once a day unless a Super Admin changes the map
06/04/2016
  • Players can now submit their own maps to be added to the rotation. For more information click here
06/10/2016
  • Player dirt now resets during the auto reset.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 02:04:28 PM by Danny Boy »

Cool, this was a fun server.

- Thorfin25 (Will always be my co-host, miss you, buddy)
I cant believe its been a year since his passing

I cant believe its been a year since his passing
Yep. Doesn't feel like it at all.

Yep. Doesn't feel like it at all.
It honestly feels like we heard the news last week.

I'll administrate again. Good times on the terrain trench a few years back.

Cough island fort wars pls cough

Cough island fort wars pls cough
Unfortunately I have no future plans to bring this back this summer, if I do it will be mid summer at the least as it requires too much time to set up, keep going, administrated, etc. I'm now working full time so Fort Wars will be quite a challenge to bring back.
I'll administrate again. Good times on the terrain trench a few years back.
Awesome.

I remember one time that the server was pass-worded by glass and another guy and i built a Tower that was literally made of 40K + dirt and i spent all night 6+ hours building it, might still have the pictures around if anyone wants to see. (it's not very impressive tho)

forget Yeah It's Back! Reinstate me :3