Author Topic: Square Society: Five Years  (Read 133173 times)

so, ummm, i'd still like to join Square Society; i know that you guys don't make applications, however, but are builds like this qualifiable?

and yes i have some determination
That's a cool car, it's got a really great shape to it overall. The square wheels look odd to me, but it's a neat stylistic choice.
Personally, I don't rule out any sort of build when considering inviting someone to join. I can't speak for the other members though.

CAPTAIN MEGA BEAR EXPLORES THE SEA FLOOR.

dinosaurs // shelob

the submarine

xenomorph // shelob, except with more anatomically accurate legs

the helicopter

An American chopper flies over Vietnam (circa 1969, colorized)

if you ever deem me worthy, id love to be a part of this~

yay yay thank you for having me!

New project: Bikini Bottom

we built the Krusty Krab months ago but decided to build more

New project: Bikini Bottom

we built the Krusty Krab months ago but decided to build more
I was thinking about building something like this a couple weeks ago.

do squidwards house and recreate episode where squidward eats ball

i wanna be part of this now pls owo

do squidwards house and recreate episode where squidward eats ball

i wanna be part of this now pls owo
We're going to do every single location worth mentioning, and more. We're gonna invent new locations for the purpose of our own Spongebob-influenced universe, while still being faithful to the original. The society of Bikini Bottom is gonna be realized, fully, and we're not holding back. There are going to be so many bricks we'll likely need TWO servers, one to hold the overflow bricks. There are gonna be custom patty models, boating test vehicles. Props, emitters, prints, skyboxes, this is gonna be fully-featured. Nickelodeon is gonna sue Blockland into oblivion because of how IMPRESSIVE this build will be: it's gonna actively draw viewers AWAY from the real show. Nobody will watch the show anymore, it's just gonna be people lining up outside the server walls trying to get a glimpse of SQ SOC: BIKINI BOTTOM.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 01:42:12 AM by jeprimer »

We're going to do every single location worth mentioning, and more. We're gonna invent new locations for the purpose of our own Spongebob-influenced universe, while still being faithful to the original. The society of Bikini Bottom is gonna be realized, fully, and we're not holding back. There are going to be so many bricks we'll likely need TWO servers, one to hold the overflow bricks. There are gonna be custom patty models, boating test vehicles. Props, emitters, prints, skyboxes, this is gonna be fully-featured. Nickelodeon is gonna sue Blockland into oblivion because of how IMPRESSIVE this build will be: it's gonna actively draw viewers AWAY from the real show. Nobody will watch the show anymore, it's just gonna be people lining up outside the server walls trying to get a glimpse of SQ SOC: BIKINI BOTTOM.
i just wanted squidward