Square Society: Five Years

Author Topic: Square Society: Five Years  (Read 133174 times)

far cry 3 blood dragon looking ogod

clans like this are beautiful. I wish I could even reach the quality of what's shown.

Glenn Station - this is a new addition to the Land of the Lost. this station floats among the upper sky islands, and offers a new chest, checkpoints, health, vehicles, and a merchant. Merchants are also a new addition, where you can spend a few thousand points to change into a stronger playertype.

Quick reminder, Weapon_Londopack is the best weapon pack

That pic radiates Halloween vibes

to be continued...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 04:50:22 PM by Mega-Bear »

Hey your jungle build is fantastic and exactly what I'm looking for with my medieval RPG.

Any chance for a joint collab here?

Because my medieval RPG must be HUGE and you guys seem to know how to build landscapes that are pretty close to my style so I think we could team up for a few small projects with my medieval RPG

Hey your jungle build is fantastic and exactly what I'm looking for with my medieval RPG.

Any chance for a joint collab here?

Because my medieval RPG must be HUGE and you guys seem to know how to build landscapes that are pretty close to my style so I think we could team up for a few small projects with my medieval RPG
Yeah, when I joined your medieval RP the other week I was a big fan of the build & I noticed how compatible my terrain is with yours. I think a collab effort could lead to some good stuff. if you want to send me any info this is my steam and I'm Mega Bear#0962 on discord. I'm in classes a lot and working, but when I find the time I would like to help out.

Cool, I sent you some friend requests.

One of the issues I have building with other people is different art styles but we seem to be pretty similar.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 11:30:03 AM by King Tøny »

if anyone knows an image host where I can upload really large PNGs without artifacts from compression, please share.
not sure if such a thing exists though.

Open in a new tab to zoom in.

Click here for The Last Voyage of Captain Ursus in full.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 04:49:46 PM by Mega-Bear »

mega babe when r u hostin next

mega babe when r u hostin next
not sure, I've got a busy schedule but I always try to host when I can find time. These days I try to build on other people's servers a lot too.