Square Society: Five Years

Author Topic: Square Society: Five Years  (Read 154800 times)

o dang i never knew this was a thing, don't rly check clan discussion all that much tho lol
but i love all this stuff u guys do keep it up!! :)

free my brother garfie
garfie can spell innocent backwards, that is proof

o dang i never knew this was a thing, don't rly check clan discussion all that much tho lol
but i love all this stuff u guys do keep it up!! :)
LOL I was always curious why you never posted in this thread, guess we just flew under your radar. thanks for the kind words sethy.

but but

some tbd is mine, u cant steal ma some tbd >:C

but but

some tbd is mine, u cant steal ma some tbd >:C
tbd is so powerful, I cannot keep up with him anyway!  here take sum tbd!

just keep going, one brick at a time

i once tried to make some big office building, but right when i was about to start, i was having some size issues, because each floor would have a room for a player, so i just gave up.

i also remember when i built a 16x16 house with two floors, but i soon disliked it and threw it in the bin.

the best i can do at this moment is a minimalistic-like house (as seen in Mr. Lol's giftbuild), so all i can build is interiors and room deco.

i now understand why people have to make a sketch before building.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 09:50:20 AM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

snep
at least you can build interior I'm hopeless with that stuff

release garfieldld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a new idea.. and i come posting here looking for advice

i wanna make a swat 4-type minigame in blockland. preset maps, but random spawns around the map each time you play. there's a bad guy's team and a swat team, the bad guys are AI and the good guys are the players. is there some way I could do this with events? like, detect when the minigame restarts, mix up the spawn locations, maybe the number of enemy AI spawning in is determined by the number of players opposing---that would probably be good for balance?

thanks for your thoughts everyone! i wanna make a cool weapon and item pack for this idea and if any folks in the clan wanna help with some scripting things.. i would appreciate!

i love it when ppl say this on my server, it makes me happy to know I am creating fun times for others.

spooky

i have a new idea.. and i come posting here looking for advice

i wanna make a swat 4-type minigame in blockland. preset maps, but random spawns around the map each time you play. there's a bad guy's team and a swat team, the bad guys are AI and the good guys are the players. is there some way I could do this with events? like, detect when the minigame restarts, mix up the spawn locations, maybe the number of enemy AI spawning in is determined by the number of players opposing---that would probably be good for balance?

thanks for your thoughts everyone! i wanna make a cool weapon and item pack for this idea and if any folks in the clan wanna help with some scripting things.. i would appreciate!
sure does sound like a fun idea... I hope this goes somewhere good.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 09:44:24 PM by Mega-Bear »

LOL I was always curious why you never posted in this thread, guess we just flew under your radar. thanks for the kind words sethy.
np <3

i have an idea... for a cyberpunk city gamemode. it will have custom items and prints and be designed in this sweet (and highly brickcount-friendly) modter building style!

it's called station 3

edit: also this build is only a test of the new prints, the final thing will probably look a lot different!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 01:14:08 AM by jeprimer »

i dont like modter builds but whatever man

where can i get that print pack?
not yet out, still workin on it, but you can come to my server (up now) to try them out!

dang that looks nice :o
looks like mega bear's about to be mugged tho :((