Author Topic: [Weapon Pack] STraps v2 (Cooldown and Fixes)  (Read 16183 times)

Traps are placeable on flat modter bricks, if traps are not placeable on flat modter bricks then the version you are running is outdated and you should re-download

if you are referring to sloped modter bricks, straps are not purposed to work on hills
Ok thanks. I didn't think of updating before I posted.

I think there's a bug with the bear traps.
Even when you can't hurt eachother (like endless zombies), others can trigger the trap and get stuck in it.

Are more traps planned?

moar traaaaaps! Add different types of land mines, like ones that have shrapnel or whatever, and ones that blind you!

EDIT: TANK TRAPS!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 09:20:20 AM by SuperSuit12 »

moar traaaaaps! Add different types of land mines, like ones that have shrapnel or whatever, and ones that blind you!

EDIT: TANK TRAPS!
One of those mines that bounce up into the air when triggered would be nice.
Also (Sorry if it is already this way) it would be cool if you could make it so the mines detonated when you stepped OFF of them, like real landmines.

moar traaaaaps!
I have an idea.
The beacon trap is a mine that does not explode when touched, but calls in an airstrike on it once activated. Does not do anything when shot at, but destroys itself.

One of those mines that bounce up into the air when triggered would be nice.
Also (Sorry if it is already this way) it would be cool if you could make it so the mines detonated when you stepped OFF of them, like real landmines.

I think the more correct term for the mines are called "Bouncing Betties?"

I think the more correct term for the mines are called "Bouncing Betties?"

Or he might be referring to the hopper mine from HL2

Or he might be referring to the hopper mine from HL2

Oh yeah...

Love those things. Being able to grab them with the gravity gun and hurling at enemies. Just loving lovely.

Swollow needs to make that and make it capable with the gravity gun

Nah, I was talking about Bouncing Betties, but I didn't use the term because maybe Swollow didn't know it.

I have no interest in development for this add-on anymore

damn

Oh well; since just recently, I can model for Blockland, so maybe I'll make some more of these.