Author Topic: [Weapon Pack] STraps v2 (Cooldown and Fixes)  (Read 16287 times)

Package STraps
Version 1.1

Includes two traps
Bear Trap and Landmine

Traps have a placement system where they can be positioned perfectly

Traps cannot be placed inside bricks or hanging off of bricks

Bear traps
Bear traps can be deactivated with a shot to the pressure pad or an explosion will rip it apart
Bear traps will snap down on people dealing 35 damage and hold them in place for 2.5 seconds so the trapper can finish off it's prey
After 2.5 seconds the bear trap will combust and turn into biodegradable garbage

Landmines
Landmines are armed after 0.8 seconds
When an enemy walks within close range the landmine will emit a beep and explode 1.2 seconds later

After placing a trap it will go on cooldown and a charge bar will fill up at the bottom of your screen while holding out the trap

Also includes
8 Sounds
Custom icons
Like 6 models or something

There is a framework for setting up your own trap add-ons but it sucks good luck

Download
Swololol.com
387 kb
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 04:31:10 PM by Swollow »

that landmine is lovey

that landmine is lovey
intercourse with landmines is ill-advised

Can these traps teamkill? I still remember a different Landmine addon way before this one that mostly got used for teamkilling even with friendly fire off.

Can these traps teamkill? I still remember a different Landmine addon way before this one that mostly got used for teamkilling even with friendly fire off.
nah it has team checks that should work

bear traps will snag the owner of the traps, but not anyone else on their team
landmines will not trigger for anyone but enemies
landmines/bear traps can be destroyed with projectiles or explosions by the owner or enemies
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 08:15:56 PM by Swollow »

Instructions not clear, legs caught in bear trap (10/10)
Can this work on the ground plane/static shapes? or will it only work on actual bricks? I'd be sad if the trap didn't

oh man this nice

any way to pick em up/"defuse" em tho?

We hunger games now.

Build the arena boys, 24/7 hunger games stufffest is a go.

I think it would be cool for the bear trap to take the color of the brick as well to be honest.

I think it would be cool for the bear trap to take the color of the brick as well to be honest.
Maybe an optional thing, i like the bear trap being it's metal self. :X

Very nice stuff by the way!
Instant download!

intercourse with landmines is ill-advised
what if i'm very attracted to it

Can this work on the ground plane/static shapes? or will it only work on actual bricks? I'd be sad if the trap didn't
they work on ground plane and static shapes

I was thinking of making an option for traps to be placed down as slayer team colors too