what characteristics would you classify as a "furry"

Author Topic: what characteristics would you classify as a "furry"  (Read 5749 times)

what if i said those images are very appealing to me?
Then you need to go to Bible Camp

Pie Crust no
im sorry mistress

please tie me up and punish me

then you have the option to
identify with the fandom. If you want to be called a furry then you're a furry.

Yer a furry. hairy

Then you need to go to Bible Camp
I have a thing for different colored erotic material.  Not just furies.

I only like the second image that PC posted tbh

being a social outcast, having a complete lack of self-worth and making your housepet feel uncomfortable whenever you walk by

poor fido

But really though. it depends on what you mean by "like"
There's a difference between "liking" something and "being a fan of" something, and that's whether you just look at something and say "hey that's kinda cool" or if you go specifically looking for more.
if you do the latter, than I'd say yeah.

i wouldn't consider myself a furry, but i like furry anthro art. i think furries are people who dress up in fursuits and weird stuff like that
Don't be turned away just because you're not interested in fursuits, because it's only a tiny percent. Something like 20% of con attendees are fursuiters. And that's specifically congoers, who are much more in to it. If you include   people who don't go to cons, that percentage is much smaller.. There's not much way to measure it but if I had to guess I'd go with like 5%
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 06:32:32 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

I think if you only like the furry art, then you're like a starter furry, and you only advance from there once you start buying carrots from Bad Dragon fursuits, going to furry conventions, etc

To be honest I'd only go to a furry con if there were a lot of friends I could meet up with there or if the con would actually be a fun social gathering

normal people > weaboos > furries > blockland forums