The Chronology of the Blockland Forums

Author Topic: The Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 189402 times)

The ability to switch usernames in BL being disabled might be a noteworthy one too.

The ability to switch usernames in BL being disabled might be a noteworthy one too.
That's more to do with the game itself than the forums, like when the leaked keys were posted on here

Bump

Just realized it's 10 days until the 4-year anniversary of this thread

2021 - any topic gets moved to drama

i\m kind of proud to have made it in this thread, and my contribution was resurrecting the dead with the help of Snot

WAIT, WHAT?

EDIT:
Blockland r2023
  • You can no longer change your username.  One BLID = one name.
  • Everyone with the default "Blockhead" name has had their name cleared and will be able to set a new name when they log in.

Now if you don't like your username, you've gotta buy another forgetin account.

Imagine this type of system on PSN or XBL. Or on STEAM.

DOUBLE EDIT:

Side note, for those playing v20 or any varient that isn't the most up-to-date. This appears to have broken authentication on older versions of BL.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 08:46:57 AM by Master Matthew² »

WAIT, WHAT?

EDIT:

it's temporary you tomato

Side note, for those playing v20 or any varient that isn't the most up-to-date. This appears to have broken authentication on older versions of BL.
we've patched them back up to working order again

I think I joined when I was 11 or 13

I'm pretty sure u do have to pay for name changes on xbox live. you used to at least. so it's pretty easy to imagine actually
unlikely. if it were to be temporary, that would mean badspot intends to fix the root cause

although a lot of us want name changing to come back (even if only temporary/once to change alt names) it’s unlikely to ever happen. badspot never responded to said name change requests

I can't believe it took me this long to add the 'we found badspot's stock sound effect cd' thread to the list, that was a super big deal and i just completely slept on adding it for all this time

SMH my head, me......