Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 45845 times)

That's funny. Out of all the strangers I've talked to I've never got punched. Maybe you're just an starfish
Clapbackool kids klubk lmfao

thanks for reaffirming our thoughts that you never actually go outside
you don't either but that's none of my business

For some reason I think strangers are naturally hostile to anything.

Weird.
maybe it's a sign that you don't take social queues very well

America probably would be better off if we never took any slaves. And I don't mean that in a moral sense.

what the forget mizzou

jap isn't offensive
end of story
OT: blm is one stuff movement, they first interrupt god milo's talk then do this stuff
sometimes I wonder if Satan himself made the movement happen

To anyone who isn't hyper sensitive
As informed by what? You're not Japanese and have no credible view on whether it's offensive or not.

and have no credible view on whether it's offensive or not.
But you do?

But you do?
No, but pretty much all Japanese people find it offensive, so I'd say it's fair to say that it's offensive to its target group.

Listen, I don't really care what words people say on the internet. The beauty of the internet comes from the freedom to say things uninhibited. However, you are not equipped nor qualified to decide whether 'jap' is offensive. If you really wanna say it, just do it and don't try and justify it.

No, but pretty much all Japanese people find it offensive, so I'd say it's fair to say that it's offensive to its target group.
Did you go around Japan asking "Hey does the word 'Jap' offend you ok good"

However, you are not equipped nor qualified to decide whether 'jap' is offensive.
You're basically telling me I'm not in the position to make a subjective opinion about a word some people say

Did you go around Japan asking "Hey does the word 'Jap' offend you ok good"
No, but I haven't gone around Nigeria asking about the word 'monday' either. Is this really the argument you're trying to make?

You're basically telling me I'm not in the position to make a subjective opinion about a word some people say
You aren't 'making an opinion', you're stating a claim. You're arguing that Japanese people don't find the word 'jap' offensive. You are not Japanese. Hence you are talking out of your ass.