Author Topic: No Man's Sky Official Megathread  (Read 102304 times)

I was also hyped for no mans sky but when they confirmed multiplayer wasn't going to be a thing I didn't see a point in it anymore.

but the difference is elite is multiplayer and as a result you can participate in some cool group events and actually have a reason to return to the game

its like how blockland lounge/freebuild servers can get so many people - its the community aspect or just playing together that's the appeal for those who really really enjoy playing elite.
True but
I have no friends at all and literally every mm I play I do solo lol.
So the same goes for elite for me

I was also hyped for no mans sky but when they confirmed multiplayer wasn't going to be a thing I didn't see a point in it anymore.
They never said multiplayer wasn't going to be a thing.

They just said that it's a very rare chance of finding another person. It's singleplayer AND multiplayer. Just do some research on it. :D

In other news "Inside" looks completely incredible. I'd insta-buy it if I wasn't leaving for Hawaii in a few hours.

They never said multiplayer wasn't going to be a thing.

They just said that it's a very rare chance of finding another person. It's singleplayer AND multiplayer. Just do some research on it. :D
18,446,744,073,709,551,616 planets
99% probably won't even be explored
Yeah I would say it's as good as singleplayer

18,446,744,073,709,551,616 planets
99% probably won't even be explored
Yeah I would say it's as good as singleplayer
They did say it would be multiplayer tho.

EDIT: Btw, where did you find the exact number?

They did say it would be multiplayer tho.
But the odds are as big as me not pre-ordering this game
Very small

But the odds are as big as me not pre-ordering this game
Very small
Good point. I can't wait for the release though. :D

4 days now. Prepare your dissapointment

4 days now. Prepare your dissapointment
Lol at anyone who actually buys this day 1. I'll probably see if it hits redbox or something and try it out, or ask the one person I know that really wants to buy it how it is.

Maybe it will be ok and I'll actually go buy it, or maybe it wont.

Can someone explain in short what you can even do in the game?
All I know is explore and dogfight against AI(?)

Can someone explain in short what you can even do in the game?
All I know is explore and dogfight against AI(?)
you can shoot rocks too

one guy who got the game early seems pretty disappointed with the game in general so don't get too excited
https://www.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4va7ve/the_spoilersleaks_megathread/d5yg3u9

EDIT: Btw, where did you find the exact number?
It's exactly 264. That's the number of planets that the developers stated it has.