Commie - Troll/Spam Account

Author Topic: Commie - Troll/Spam Account  (Read 6004 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Also his current email is a variation on "creep communist" and he's previously used one that's a variation on "misogynist communist".  Looks like he's refining the formula.

Interesting. The profiles both say have the gender listed as male. Does the 'Miku' individual just have a really feminine voice, or is it two separate people with just a lucky coincidence.
Also his current email is a variation on "creep communist" and he's previously used one that's a variation on "misogynist communist".  Looks like he's refining the formula.
Are they banned?

woah, haven;t seen blocklandian in a while

woah, haven;t seen blocklandian in a while
oh stuff I remember that guy

Interesting. The profiles both say have the gender listed as male. Does the 'Miku' individual just have a really feminine voice, or is it two separate people with just a lucky coincidence.Are they banned?
Miku actually has a forum account.  I can't remember the username, however.

Miku actually has a forum account.  I can't remember the username, however.
Alipheesia

Blocklandian?

Oh my, oh my, I remember that name.

Also that Soundcloud post is just... something else.

Miku's voice is something loving incredible. If you thought McZealot sounded like a gay nerd
;)

That soundcloud is hilarious. His voice sounds female. Like, I normally wouldn't care if someones voice was that high pitched, but with that crazy spiritualistic rant going on it's really hard to take seriously. The music makes it hilarious.

Like, did he just whip that out during the Discord or something? What the hell? I'm giggling uncontrollably listening to that.

May I Gun You Down Jezza??

- Jezza -:
Granted

;)

That soundcloud is hilarious. His voice sounds female. Like, I normally wouldn't care if someones voice was that high pitched, but with that crazy spiritualistic rant going on it's really hard to take seriously. The music makes it hilarious.

Like, did he just whip that out during the Discord or something? What the hell? I'm giggling uncontrollably listening to that.
Miku is a female and she does that stuff often hahaha

Guys Please Help I Can't Stop Typing Posts Like A Title [18+] [HD]

forumers are apparently being transformed into gorrilas,

"u realize munich is in germany not the us, right"

Liberal Psy-Ops Shooting. Interconnected Network Of Corrupt Governments. Falsified Perpetrator Profile.

This Agenda Stretches Across Large Segments Of Europe.
I Believe That Amir Is An Intelligent User Who Regrets His Previous Claims. We Have Played On Many CityRPG Servers Together Without Problems.

He Clearly Stated That He Cannot Accomplish Any Of Those Things, And We Should Consider Whether The Thread Creator Provoked Him.

Ddosing Typically Is Ineffective. Swatting Requires More Information Than What Amir Actually Does Have. So, There Is No Need To Worry Anymore.

Amir Should Apologize For Making Those Threats.

Yup, posts just for stirring up hate

Discuss this goon / who's alt you think it is. I'm banking on Alternative.
Ayee Who Tf Are You Trying To Accuse Goofball?