Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif

Author Topic: Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif  (Read 33714 times)

literally the last 7 pages have been dominated by users insulting maxx.
everyone else is calling him out of what he did but your just using it to fuel your ego, theres a difference between calling him a loving idiot for what he did and bringing up your beef with him and acting like you won the "battle" or some stuff

bro, you should have no problem with making a personal attack against a user. especially one you consider a piece of stuff.
Are you trying to get me banned in a vain attempt for you to post another thrilling "Good riddance" post so you can puff up your extremely inflated ego even more?

I swear that you make loving Furdle look like a modest and polite human being. When you do finally get banned for virulent handicapation, you should name your next account McPretentious; it helps when trouble users like yourself come with big loving warning labels.

literally the last 7 pages have been dominated by users insulting maxx. mcjob loses his stuff when i do because he's scared of vegetables
Woah, was that an attempt at a joke? It was almost funny...see, jokes require this thing called context. Your joke actually lacked any kind of context or relevance or any real facts. It's okay though; I generally forgive idiots much like yourself when I can see that they've been studying all night for their big shot and they miss the mark by just a little bit.

This has nothing to do with Maxx. This has everything to do with you making a pretentious and frankly below-the-belt response that was NOT funny and WAS absolutely abysmal. There's no way you could be proud of what you're posted, because it'd make you a degenerate otherwise. "Good Riddance" posting is already extremely annoying, but you've managed to find the bottom of the barrel that nobody else was quite able to reach, so thank you for that.

mcjob i'm too tired to respond but I will take you up on McPretentious

your just using it to fuel your ego
I mean, I'll agree with you there, that's the reason I post anything here

everyone else is calling him out of what he did
but this is objectively wrong.
Maxx is still completely autistic after all these years kek.
And nothing of value was lo-darn it
you are a sad little boy
AND HE'S OUTTA THE PARK
LMAO Maxx unleashing some of his inner Nickpb

I mean, I'll agree with you there, that's the reason I post anything here
please find something else to do rather than trying to make yourself feel better

but this is objectively wrong.
even if it isnt calling him out and its just insults a majority of these people arent bringing up how they have a grudge on maxx, theyre just calling him a loving idiot lol

the fact that i babysit badspot's kids is irrelevant.

badspot doesn't seem like a single father of two

jeez you guys
what i saw from here:
Everyone: lol rip maxx
McZealot: lol rip maxx you so stupid
Y'all: WhOA WHAT THE forget ZEALOT

what is this drama even about anymore

jeez you guys
what i saw from here:
Everyone: lol rip maxx
McZealot: lol rip maxx you so stupid
Y'all: WhOA WHAT THE forget ZEALOT

stuff like this is why i hate furries
most of them are just loving cancerous cesspools of degeneracy and its hard to even stand what the forget went wrong
what happened to the time where everyone would forget a woman instead of another man or a dog
what the forget happened to when gays were called loving diseases jesus christ
i need to go get a loving time machine and live in the 70s im sick of this loving degeneracy bullstuff
pie crust you're such a degenerate and you know it i seriously just hope your parents disown you
you are a literal by-product due to them not pulling out, a mere accident if you will

User was banned for this post

You don't change, die. and I hope that's a perma.

what happened to the time where everyone would forget a woman instead of another man or a dog
what happened to the time where everyone would forget humans instead of handbags

last few pages: the hahaha maxx is banned routine, followed by hillshill stroking his minuscule e-peen. hearty-laugh-harry and new zealand fire back. one page of arguing, followed by the odd squad stufftily attempting a cherry picked argument completely misrepresenting what either party said. and then finally, the kicker:

You don't change, die. and I hope that's a perma.

A really, really mad furry.

this has been buzzfeed don't forget to subscribe, that'll be 30 dollars

why is it that whenever someone gets banned in drama there are like 200 people saying "bye forgeter" or whatever

why is it that whenever someone gets banned in drama there are like 200 people saying "bye forgeter" or whatever
grudges also mczealot is always buttmad all the time