9 (15.5%)
legos
5 (8.6%)
maps/terrain with legos replacing random objects
8 (13.8%)
other (post! please do!)
8 (13.8%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Author Topic: supersuit goes mad and thinks he can make blockland 2 [maps & terrain vs legos?]  (Read 14329 times)

plz do a blockland Unity edition making

plz do a blockland Unity edition making
dear god
the nightmares

i'm making blockland 4

oh yeah well im making roosterland

i'm making blockland 4
oh yeah well what does 4 have that 3 doesn't have huh answer me that

oh yeah well what does 4 have that 3 doesn't have huh answer me that

The number '4'. Number '3' lovers will get over it when they realize it's the next thing.

not dead, visiting family for a week and then school got in the way but now I have the character movement and camera control working, today I plan to code the brick movement ability and stuff. Also I've got a Discord, I guess I might as well throw a link out. Come talk about this and see a terrible Unity game.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 09:46:34 AM by SuperSuit12 »

not dead, visiting family for a week and then school got in the way but now I have the character movement and camera control working, today I plan to code the brick movement ability
Screenshots? Videos?

Screenshots? Videos?
There's not much to see, but I'll try to post stuff in the Discord channel.

I'm going to start work on the first model now.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 09:59:36 AM by SuperSuit12 »

There's not much to see, but I'll try to post stuff in the Discord channel.
How about on the forums?

Dunno. It doesn't take much to join the Discord, it doesn't even require a verified email.

Dunno. It doesn't take much to join the Discord, it doesn't even require a verified email.

post it on the forums.

Also I've got a Discord, I guess I might as well throw a link out. Come talk about this and see a terrible Unity game.
This is the discord if you're saying to post the discord on the forums, I already posted it