Which target should we engage?

the tank, i came here to bust tanks not brains
2 (11.1%)
lets kill those soldiers
4 (22.2%)
forget IT I WANT THE TANK AND SOLDIERS TOGETHER
12 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Tank Busters! That forum game where you destroy tanks. (SOLDIERS OR TANKS?)  (Read 114571 times)

Kill ultracraftgames and beat the tank with it's corpse.

I put on my anti hater shield which makes me invincible to all player negative actions on me and negates the negative effects happened to me this turn

Afterlife effect: Bullstuff Negation: if player is dead, all annoying autists (example: UCG) effects that make them an invincible special snowflake gets negated.
forget off Ultra.

messages like that will be ignored as well

Anyone want a petition to ban Ultra from participating in Tank Busters?

none of my actions affect others only protect from theyre attacks

none of my actions affect others only protect from theyre attacks
Ok but consider this: We all dislike you.

Consider this: Have you ever thought of being logical with your actions? This is not an RPG, you do not decide what happens. The OP Does.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 04:09:44 PM by lord techno »

I can tell you this right now UCG, if you stop stating what your attacks will do and just follow along the flow of everyone else, i can guarantee you will have a much better time here.

Throw a barrel of acid at the tank

Look at this post.

seeing my luck with the cannons i Decide to summon and ride a giant ghost serpant in the tank  meaning the spirits of his armor  flys away as the magic poison   curses it

Now look at yours.
Do you notice something off about this?

Your mistake is stating what your attack is doing, if you look at all the other actions everyone else has posted, you'll notice they make no suggestion as to what their attack is going to do, they just state what they are doing as an action. If you do what they do, i am certain your time here will be much better.

Tell me, who remembers this rule i came up with back in 2015? That same rule i can tell you for certain, applies here.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 04:19:25 PM by lord techno »

Petition to make UCG next boss so we can at least legitly kill him

@UltraCraftGames: you're supposed to only state what you do to attack.  you don't get to decide what the attack/action ends up doing, because that's ultimately decided by the game itself.

for example, you can throw a pair of dice into the air, but you can't predict where they land or what numbers they end up displaying - all you can do is watch.  they could clatter onto the table and display two 4s, or they could roll right off the table and to the ground.

this is a forum game based on chance, not fixed "i hit bad thing with sword" actions

Ok but consider this: We all dislike you.
kill ultracraftgames
Petition to make UCG next boss so we can at least legitly kill him
also seriously can ya'll chill out

No we won't chill out
Not today

hire tank and convice to kill ultra