Which target should we engage?

the tank, i came here to bust tanks not brains
2 (11.1%)
lets kill those soldiers
4 (22.2%)
forget IT I WANT THE TANK AND SOLDIERS TOGETHER
12 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Tank Busters! That forum game where you destroy tanks. (SOLDIERS OR TANKS?)  (Read 115800 times)

stuff out an infantry unit. It is indeed painful.

try sacking one of the demons / skeletons / whatever hellspawn to smuggle into the rest of the party later

hello yes do you have medical supplies

slip him one gorillion dollars

So, you got money, huh?
Thanks for the donations, pals. Check out one of our mercenaries to hire.

The Wolf Scrapper. 3 attacks:
Hunh deals heavy damage once. It cannot roll below 3 or above 4.
Wah hits three times and slightly pierces armor. Cannot roll above 4 or below 2
Hunh Wah Kacha hits for heavy damage and rolls normal values.

The Wolf Thug. 2 Uzis make short work of unarmored tanks. Cannot damage armor.
They never miss, although he sprays and prays.

The Wolf Grenadier, master of homemade explosives. He has many different explosives in his arsenal.
H.E Soap Bomb deals heavy damage and cannot roll above 4.
Shrapnel Bomb crushes armor but is useless on a tank's health. Cannot roll above 4.
Smoke Bomb does no damage, but can reduce enemy accuracy. It does not miss.

The Wolf Devastator. He can't hurt himself when rollin' low but will hurt someone else.
Anti-Tank Missile deals heavy armor piercing damage. Does not damage armor but cannot roll above 4.
Shockwave Missile deals moderate armor piercing damage. Cannot roll above 4 and temporarily weakens enemy armor.
Shredder Missile deals MASSIVE damage but cannot roll above 5. Roll value suffers -2 unless allies assist.

The Wolf Artillery. This special mercenary has 4/4 health rather than 3/3.
Mortar Shell deals moderate damage. It cannot roll below 2 or above 4.
High Explosive Shell deals heavy damage and cannot roll above 4.
Disruptor Shell deals minimal damage. It cannot roll below 3 or 4 and disrupts a random enemy weapon.

And finally, the garbage truck. GARBAGE DAYY!!!

It has 5/5 HP. It has certain abilities.
Trash Talk gives all enemy attacks a 50% chance to go to this mercenary.
Armored Hold makes it so that it only takes 1 damage from attacks. No exceptions!
And, its deadly yet sacrificing attack...
Garbage Dump deals massive damage to enemy armor and health, but destroys itself in the process.

So, what'll it be, huh? Vote on that poll.

double post on accident purpose sorry

Bronson Talks

The name's Bronson.
hello yes do you have medical supplies
no
Paint a few rocks with golden paint and hand it to the guy
Sign me up, I got the cash.
I got 12,520 cash I can use. I hire the mercs
I spent all my money on that tank that didn't work.
wow look at this 1 million dollars i somehow magically had in my pocket
slip him one gorillion dollars
That's a huge amount of money.

We made an airplane, wanna see it?

The sky begins to darken as dusk approaches

After the most recent victory, a task to find the source of these armored war vehicles had begun.
Armed with only the slightest of clues as toward their production facility, the group spent much time searching, tracking what little evidence was present of these tanks.

However, eventually their search came to an end.

Crossing a flourished hillside, brought the group to discover the potential source of these tanks.
A massive war factory filled the valley ahead of them, plumes of smoke rising from it's stacks as countless tanks were constantly constructed within. Even now, numerous armored war vehicles patrolled and guarded this factory.

However, seizing an oppertunity, the group was able to sneak their way past the outer perimeter, making their way into the complex.

On the way, talk of some sort of special tank being produced had been picked up by the group, from unaware individuals conversating inbetween their construction of armored war vehicles. With a bit of wandering, the group eventually found their goal.

A massive metal doorway at least 15m wide and 12m high stood before them, inside, the sound of a massive engine could be heard, thrumming with enough power to shake the very air itself, and put a chill down the groups spine. Despite this, they felt that whatever was behind that door would be capable of killing them all, were they to encounter it in a finished state, but as it is, it may be possible to destroy while still under construction.

However, as they pondered this. Yells began to ring out, as the sounds of german soldiers and tanks rolling in began to fill the groups ears...They had been discovered. To make matters worse, the massive metal doorway began to open, the sounds of construction had ceaced. As the massive doors began to slide open, the group was slowly presented with their most difficult challenge yet...

Get ready to hire a mercenary, you will need it for what comes next.

Guys I'm taking over the next few updates after you hire a mercenary

Get ready bois

a forum game with rotating updaters. why has no one done this?

one gorrilion dollars says that you will give us every mercenary

a forum game with rotating updaters. why has no one done this?

Timezones, come issues with communication perhaps... You do the math.

Draw some extra lines on the die so that the 1 becomes a 4.

Kill the tank with bullets.

Draw some extra lines on the die so that the 1 becomes a 4.
i assist