Embarrassing moments you've had in school (v???)

Author Topic: Embarrassing moments you've had in school (v???)  (Read 4889 times)

did your starfish suddenly lose grip on your chocolate melange? did you spook your dook out?
i need details man
i didn't know mr man had an alt

i didn't know mr man had an alt
i just want to know how his fart box slipped hold of his chips ahoy and cream soda after-sandwich

So my sophomore year I decided to start eating at school but from the snack cafe thing we had(where you could buy pizza, fries, soft pretzels, soda, tea, ice cream, etc) so one day at lunch i decide to get fries and a mango arizona iced tea. I sit down with my buddies and eat. The next day i wake up feeling like stuff. I throw up twice before getting my ass dressed and head to school (I walked sophomore year). I get there and still feel super lousy but have 30 minutes to kill until class starts so i chill with some friends of mine and i vividly remember telling them i felt like stuff. Bell rings so i have to head to spanish on my way i start to feel my stomach toss and turn. My spanish teacher stood by the door each day and greeted all of us with a handshake, as he shakes my hand it happens... I feel my boxers suddenly obtain weight and i feel wet. Instantly I just whisper "forget." mid handshake and turn around and walk home lmao

I call my mom and tell her "call me out cause i just stuff myself and am NOT going back today" of course she did lol. I never told anyone about it until senior year lol
BTW the reason i got sick is i'm allergic to ONE thing on the planet and arizona mango tea is it lol
I'll post another story after i eat

I threw away the boxers btw lol

I was in eighth grade and it was the end of the day. It was slightly drizzling and while I was walking up to my bus I saw my fifth grade English teacher with a heavy duty umbrella opened all the way up, despite the fact that it wasn't raining hard at all. I was going to make a joke at how lame it was he had an umbrella out like that and how he should be a little more manly, but I couldn't distinguish between the words "sissy" and "wuss".

I ended up calling him a pusillanimous individual to his face.

Luckily I didn't get in trouble but FML.

I was in eighth grade and it was the end of the day. It was slightly drizzling and while I was walking up to my bus I saw my fifth grade English teacher with a heavy duty umbrella opened all the way up, despite the fact that it wasn't raining hard at all. I was going to make a joke at how lame it was he had an umbrella out like that and how he should be a little more manly, but I couldn't distinguish between the words "sissy" and "wuss".

I ended up calling him a pusillanimous individual to his face.

Doesn't stuff like that end up on your record?

in 1st grade i was sick and had a runny nose
and that day we were taking a test
i sneezed and forget i had a lot of snot it was dangling off my face help me
and then when i tried blowing into a tissue
a snot bubbled formed on my face and everyone was amazing
it was the best day

bump (I just wanna keep this goin for a bit more)

in 6th or 5th grade the class was let out for recess and for some reason i thought it was a good idea to start running backwards out of the door, and about a foot away from a teacher's car i tripped, hitting my head on it, and i don't know why so many people remember it but people still remind me of it at least once every year

I actually have another story of something that happened in the seventh grade. I was taking a test in math and I went up to go use the bathroom. While I was gone somebody drew a giant richard on one page of the test. I came back and the tests had already been collected, and when the tests came back to us I suffered. The teacher thought that I was the one who drew it on my test and had me present it in front of the whole class.

I had a huge crush on this Latino girl at my school who was in my classes. In Algebra, I sat at the same table as my crush and I smiled as I looked at her. Like, I literally stared right in. her. freaking. eyes. smiling. Little did I know that my smile looked awful and I made a fool of myself. I tried way too hard to impress her and it failed big time. I held the door open for her, made sure she understood the work, even helped her on assignments. It just became even more worse since she already had a boyfriend, so it just became awkward.

At the end of the year, she just straight up stopped talking to me and I was back to square zero (no friends, but a couple in Civil Air Patrol).

BTW, this happened 6 months ago. I have so many moments from Middle School, but I would need more than just a forum post (and even an entire page) to write them down.

EDIT: context
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 10:02:31 PM by JBlitz404 »

in 5th grade some girl complained this one time when I sneezed and then wiped my nose with my sleeve, she said it out loud and everybody started chiming in like "gross" "use a tissue" and I was like whatever. so this other day I had a slight cold and I sneezed. What I didn't expect was that like 6 inches of snot would end up hanging from either nostril. instead of immediately wiping it on my sleeve, I thought, oh no, ill get laughed at. I walked all the way across the classroom with all the snot just hanging there. I thought the last time was bad. I got to the tissue box and said.
"geez isn't that what you guys wanted me to do??"

bonus round for a kid who wasn't me.

there was this stoner dumbass edgelord in my earth science class when I was a freshman (you know, THAT kid) I sat right next to him along with these two girls (both named Jaci) that class was great because they were both my friends and I had a crush on one of them. The teacher was also very funny and cool. Anyway, we're on the topic of the solar system and stars, the teacher starts relating the topic of star life cycles to the sun, and the kid just flat out says "But the sun isn't a friggin star, is da sun mannn. The teacher didn't know how to respond, but he finally just said "yes it is" in a really confused tone. It went on for 10 or so minutes until the kids attention span had ended. He retook the class two more times before passing and eventually dropped out of highschool
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 01:10:15 AM by warble »

I'll share two embarrassing moments:

1. In 6th grade, I was a prisoner to a stuffty fatass english teacher who was very strict towards me specifically. I sat in the front of the class so the teacher can almost hear anything I say. One day while the teacher was lecturing, I asked a girl next to me if I could borrow a pen, yes, a loving pen, and the teacher got triggered and yelled at me to go into the other room for a timeout, literally everyone was staring at me.

2. Freshmen year, A girl had affection about me, texted me all day, and found me attractive. One day after art class, outside the class as I was about to walk away she said, "wait", at first I thought she wanted to say bye or something but she took a while to spit it out. Suddenly she said, "I like you". I just said slowly and silently, "okayy" and it was silence from there. It was so awkward because she didn't know I had feelings for another person. rip

so its not me but its some other kid

in the 3rd grade were sitting in math class just doing work like normal, ok? about 30 minutes into the class, Some kid named Sergio stands up and says' OH I POOPED" as soon as he stood up the room smelled like complete and utter stuff, we were laughing our asses off