NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked  (Read 72036 times)

So for this weekend progress update, I focused on the Vortex wagon more by adding some more parts to choose from. Here's a tuner kit you can choose from with a "Ricer" spoiler. If I'm wrong for that being a ricer spoiler, correct me with something that could work.

I also added these "Exotic" hoods and spoilers, along with the fenders being a "smoother" style. You can still select the original box-fenders, but this is an alternative for you if you want.

I didn't mention this in the teaser reveal, but there's another interior option if you don't want to completely color the entire inside. This will be imported over to other Vortex, along with the fenders, and rear light glass.

I added some roofs, including this "Rack" style, and made a custom Rally front bumper as well, and could really use your input for what I should do for the other parts. I don't want to import the other rally kit on the sedan; this car is also exclusive from the original.

Oh, and as soon as I make the update live, you can test this new variant in V.3.0.0

THIS JUST IN: It's a bloody miracle.

Originally I couldn't find blueprints for the Crown Victoria I wanted to make, and used my original as a resource.

However...
[resized image]

It's a miracle! Now I can model it properly without being free handed!

Gooood morning everyone!

Today I finished a new Genesis model based on the blueprints I found!

Here's a comparison between both of them

NHM Genesis Revision 2 (View in 3D)
NHM Genesis (View in 3D)

ey the wheels are actually correct now

the exotic bodykit is such rice

Wow it sure is a big improvement! There are a few funky shading edges but I believe they're an easy fix.

Wow it sure is a big improvement! There are a few funky shading edges but I believe they're an easy fix.
I noticed these upon uploading to p3d, and it should be an easy fix.

Hi!

It has an interior now!

NHM Genesis Revision 3 (View in 3D)

EDIT: I edited the model to take out some of the weird edges you may see. I think it's the p3d viewer too that's screwing me over. I'll see what it looks like in game when I get it implemented.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 12:00:09 PM by Night_Hawk »

That looks really good dude! There is a little bit of weirdness going on with the rear doors but overall it does look really good!

That looks really good dude! There is a little bit of weirdness going on with the rear doors but overall it does look really good!
I've been playing around with those weird shaded edges a little bit, and I'll continue to look into it later on. I have a gut feeling it's p3d doing this.

It is complete

You probably guessed it. I really would love to try to implement BLB toggable doors AND CVS if possible. I don't know how just yet, but I'm going to ask Teneksi for guidance if we can make it happen.

Here's a complete model overhaul if you want to see it.

NHM Genesis Completion (View in 3D)

Looks good! Just the door panels and pillars are still way too thick and the trunk is a bit too deep, but gud tho

Looks good! Just the door panels and pillars are still way too thick and the trunk is a bit too deep, but gud tho
I'm not going to fix the panels/pillars for they will mess everything up.