Author Topic: constantly being kicked from tf2 servers for "vac being blocked"  (Read 8748 times)

No, you see, I get to say that because he's obviously and objectively wrong, and I hilariously proved it. He just got proven wrong... so...

Le tip

I'm assuming he's another one of the conservative nuts who follow me around from political threads and auto-disagree with what I said because I hurt their feelings by telling them Annoying Orange won't be president.
what

The difference is that I'm usually right. When I'm not, I'm pretty quick to admit it.
Dude, Cheat Engine is awesome. It's the most useful debugging tool in the world. I have dozens of CE keybinds across my computer.
I'm sure if you are desperate enough, you could hack your MP games with Task Manager. I just don't. And I never have, with Cheat Engine.
No, you see, I get to say that because he's obviously and objectively wrong, and I just showed it. He just got proven wrong... so...

what
They exist. They send me weird PMs and post movie posters with my avatar on them. I don't know why. I've never disliked a conservative so much I followed him and photoshopped his avatar. Usually it's people I've never seen otherwise, strikingly similar to the way U is acting.

wtf? That's totally irrelevant--I never retracted any of my statements. Dude, you're wrong. Admit it, I sure can.

[i mg]http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/0/40/318997-20402-124233-1-wwh-aftersmash-dama.jpg[/img]
ok now this is just loving stupid
trying to refute an argument? MUST BE DAMAGE CONTROL!

They exist. They send me weird PMs and post movie posters with my avatar on them. I don't know why. I've never disliked a conservative so much I followed him and photoshopped his avatar. Usually it's people I've never seen otherwise, strikingly similar to the way U is acting.

Are they common enough to call everyone opposing you alt-right?

The difference is that I'm usually right. When I'm not, I'm pretty quick to admit it.
I'm sure if you are desperate enough, you could hack your MP games with Task Manager. I just don't. And I never have, with Cheat Engine.

You seriously have no loving idea what you're talking about.

Notepad is a text editor.
Task manager cannot hack, unless ending the process can be considered as such.

Cheat Engine, is a loving memory modifying program. It is not a text editor. It is not a task manager. Stop comparing wrenches to pencils and forks. There are countless multiplayer games that can be abused with Cheat Engine. Whether it's the server not properly checking data being sent to it, or if you're just connecting to other players.

Your 10 years of using the program means jack stuff if you think it's a text editor.

Task manager cannot hack, unless ending the process can be considered as such.
Wait... you took that seriously? That was hyperbole. Like, a joke, you know? Things that create humor.

Are they common enough to call everyone opposing you alt-right?
Not all, but a strong majority. I wouldn't call Ipquarx alt-right, even though we argued earlier.

Wait... you took that seriously? That was hyperbole. Like, a joke, you know? Things that create humor.
You're not funny.

"It's just a prank bro"

They exist. They send me weird PMs and post movie posters with my avatar on them.
how the hell do you tell someone's political stance from photoshopped movie posters

"It's just a prank bro"
No, it was literally and obviously a joke. You're using the expression wrong.

"Why was the black man crying after love? Pepper spray!"

"ITS JUST A PRANK BRO!"

"No... it's... a joke?"

how the hell do you tell someone's political stance from photoshopped movie posters
I tell their political motivations from their incessant whining.

They exist. They send me weird PMs and post movie posters with my avatar on them. I don't know why. I've never disliked a conservative so much I followed him and photoshopped his avatar.
i've been in the movie night as CharizardY lol
I'm also in the cytube and all that other stuff. I would hope people would recognize me after I say "I AM UNOVA" in chat once or twice.
Also:

you cant really tell me stance from looking at this picture, can you? i'm not even 18, i'm 16, I don't even have to worry about voting or what president I can choose until i'm 22...

wow, you found ingame cheats
that don't require a, oh i don't know
program that modifies the code of the game
and are instead mods made for the game to be used in a legitimate way

really smart, einstein

by the way, this is my thread for help on a legitimate issue. not yout thread for stating your own bad opinions on saying you didn't cheat when you did.

Leave the thread before you embarrass yourself further. This is good advice.

No, it was literally and obviously a joke. You're using the expression wrong.

It's not obvious if you have to tell people it's a joke