SilverBunnie - Spam, General Nuisance

Author Topic: SilverBunnie - Spam, General Nuisance  (Read 11703 times)

"because this guy doesn't fit in I'm going to attack and harass him."

Where did you get that from what I posted

I mean come on, this dude registered on September 10th and this post was created a few hours later.

And? Should we just let a bunch of new people act like cancer?

Think about it for a minute.

I did, thank you

i mean we've all acted like this before at some point when we were loving handicaps

i don't really see any bad to it tbh

Where did you get that from what I posted
You're still promoting the harassment of these new guys by supporting this drama.

And? Should we just let a bunch of new people act like cancer?
You missed the whole point. Creating a drama doesn't help, it just makes the whole situation worse and makes the person feel attacked. The point is if you explain why what they're doing is "cancer," then they can actually adapt. But no. Instead all people want is the next village idiot to make fun of and call cancerous, just to make a drama and boost your ego on a Lego game forum. Then they overreact, confused, and end up getting banned while everyone laughs. Dramas for situations like this have NEVER worked and almost always end up in a ban in their first week.

I've actually had people PM me a few years back telling me I was acting immature for this forum and how to correct that. If it wasn't for them I'd probably be on some other game right now. If they don't heed the warning from someone politely then it's their fault and they're an idiot.

You're still promoting the harassment of these new guys by supporting this drama.
No, we're supporting the general idea that SilverBunnie is a nuisance. Where did we EVER say "we support this drama lets harass him!!!!!"

Doesn't mean I'm wrong

You are most definitely wrong. Being new should mean you get some leniency to figure out how the forum generally operates. He should lurk more, but prodding him and putting him on the defensive isn't the way to go.

Where did we EVER say "we support this drama lets harass him!!!!!"

Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory

Then you're a loving idiot. Who here harassed this guy? The people you made up in your head?

You missed the whole point. Creating a drama doesn't help, it just makes the whole situation worse and makes the person feel attacked.

Apparently you did, as well. The point of a drama is to expose problem users and/or things

The point is if you explain why what they're doing is "cancer,"

Why don't you do it then? You seem to care enough about this guy to want him to change

Then they overreact, confused, and end up getting banned while everyone laughs.

Well sperg-outs usually are pretty funny

and almost always end up in a ban in their first week.

Good. I don't want to see le interwebz 2010 maymay xdd speak everywhere

just to make a drama and boost your ego on a Lego game forum..

Are you projecting

Even through SilverBunnie is annoying, he haven't really done anything too bad.

i mean we've all acted like this before at some point when we were loving handicaps

i don't really see any bad to it tbh
Yeah but we corrected our wrongs because of others on this forum

Even through SilverBunnie is annoying, he haven't really done anything too bad.
Unless you count being a malignant forum handicap and reposting other people's addons without giving any credit to them as "Bad".

Unless you count being a malignant forum handicap and reposting other people's addons without giving any credit to them as "Bad".

I still don't understand why he took a ton of RTB archive addon links and posted them here, does he think that's a pack?

Then you're a loving idiot. Who here harassed this guy? The people you made up in your head?
yes he's been attacked and called "stupid" "handicap", don't play dumb with me.
also you need to chill out. You don't have to call me a "loving idiot" just because you disagree with me. Unless that boosted your lego forum game ego or some stuff idfk lol.

Apparently you did, as well. The point of a drama is to expose problem users and/or things
The drama board should be for warning others of malicious and idiotic behavior, not for attacking people because they're new/not as good at computers/not the same as everyone else. This post wasn't even "exposing" him so you just contradicted your own point. Posts like these are basically "this user doesn't act the same way we do because he hasn't had enough time to understand how this forum works, therefore I don't like this user so I'm going to advertently piss him off by dramaing him which should lead to a forum Self Delete," that's how it's worked every single time and it's horrible.

Well sperg-outs usually are pretty funny
lowqualitybait.jpg
So the attacking of new users which results in them getting humiliated and banned is funny? That's horrible. You've got to be
a loving idiot.

Good. I don't want to see le interwebz 2010 maymay xdd speak everywhere
I don't like that either but I also hate seeing these new guys attacked to the point of leaving. If they're given a few days to adjust (or better yet people help them out a bit) then they can improve. You're too quick to judge a book by it's cover.

The drama board should be for warning others of malicious and idiotic behavior
And SilverBunnie's behavior is idiotic, so this drama is 100% valid.

And SilverBunnie's behavior is idiotic, so this drama is 100% valid.
being a nuisance shouldn't be valid especially because they're new.
reposting other add-ons without giving credit is a reason to drama someone

oh