nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?

Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 34994 times)

Well this drama came out well...

I missed this drama last night, but oh my god it backfired so hard. The moment I saw the title and who made it. I knew it was gonna have some hilarious stuff in it.

I think there's still people who are just disliking every video in the gallery section
one of my videos were hit but it backfired quite a bit

I missed this drama last night, but oh my god it backfired so hard. The moment I saw the title and who made it. I knew it was gonna have some hilarious stuff in it.
same, I woke up at 4:00 and saw at this drama.

WTF CLIQUE BACK IN ACTION U GUYS DIDN'T TELL ME

well this was a trainwreck, for sure

well this was a trainwreck, for sure
NOEDIT: also, how much you wanna bet they're gonna keep this stuff going until they get bored or something happens

I really, really hope da racer is making a video on this. It would be a classic.

christ it's like hiroshima in here

wait for his Self Delete plea note

christ it's like hiroshima in here
yeah the nagasaki comes later

this is quite ironic esp since he blocked me on twitter and talked stuff about me on it like moments after lol

Just a FYI, Nal loves holding things against people and often is the instigator in these kinds of situations. Not saying he is in this particular one, but it wouldn't be surprising and would explain Blake's erratic behavior(even though him and da racer are complete dofuses and deserve all the hate that comes their way).