nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?

Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 34869 times)

The wanker is still doing it.

I like how this child cries and complains about us disliking his cousin's video (I never actually pressed the dislike button or commented), yet he's more than happy to spam my channel with funny comments and dislikes.

boy he sure does like to drive that 20 year old point home doesn't he

boy he sure does like to drive that 20 year old point home doesn't he
he wants to be leafy

If eon wasn't in this thread this would be an entirely different scenario for me and the entire thread.
No, it loving wouldn't.

You have responsibility over that goonbag you call a cousin, and he is proving how much the American education system has failed. forgetin' sign him up for the military, steal with modem or do something, because nobody in here so going to respect you so long as that little stuff continues his handicapped "I'm A Super 1337 Haxor lololrofl" act.

please dont break my yeezy x sketchers dream
Yeezy, Yeezy, 🐻 what's good? 😂😂👍🏻👍🏻 It's your boy Max B 😎, what's going on? 😉 Just checking ✔✔ in on you 😁 Appreciate the love and support ❤❤ The wave 🌊 is here 💪🏻 You a wavey 🌊 dude 😂 anyway, so you already know 💯 Ain't no ❌ problem, man, the game 🎤... You 🐻 already know how this game thing goes ⬆ Do your wave brother 🌊 You got the official wave ©🌊© man Just, just doing you... 😆 Doing you 🙃, doing your wave 🌊🌊 And keep it loopy 🔄, I know you're going to keep it loopy🔁 man ✌🏻 Shoutout, 📣 just shout you out 📢 Hollering at you man, it's all love ❤❤❤ I appreciate the... the energy 🌟 And we here 👯, hit the town 🏪, we do something big 😮 We gonna make a big tsunami 🌊🌊 up in the joint 😂 You already know what it is, ahh 😀 Silver Surfer 🏄🏾🌊 Silver Surfer in the flesh 🏄🏾🌊 Silver surfer in the flesh Max B 😎 shoutout to Yeezy 🐻 What's good 👍🏻👍🏻, I see you 😏 It's love ❤❤ appreciate it 👍🏻 It's honor ✊🏻, appreciate it 🌊Ugh, wavey, baby, yeah 🌊

*teleports behind you and forgets ur hamsters butt* pssh, nothin personnel

No, it loving wouldn't.

You have responsibility over that goonbag you call a cousin, and he is proving how much the American education system has failed. forgetin' sign him up for the military, steal with modem or do something, because nobody in here so going to respect you so long as that little stuff continues his handicapped "I'm A Super 1337 Haxor lololrofl" act.
was referring to the loving memes and face edits

as for da racer ill get him to shut up

was referring to the loving memes and face edits

as for da racer ill get him to shut up
blake just leave for a tad bit or host ur simon says

This drama is loving gold