nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?

Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 34478 times)

I read it. you're still an idiot. maybe everyone else is too but that doesn't change anything as far as you're concerned
I know I'm an idiot.
But stuff like this

come over and say that to my face
new years
new years

is loving low and it's seriously just being an starfish. If eon wasn't in this thread this would be an entirely different scenario for me and the entire thread.

I will pay so much money to badspot if he lets us keep blake

he'll be the blf's lil' pet

If eon wasn't in this thread this would be an entirely different scenario for me and the entire thread.
actually no it would be the same stuff with you and daracer throwing a tantrum, either somebody else would do it or nobody would but it still would be you having a meltdown over new years comments and dislikes

blake do you really think you will stop forumers from finding irrelevant information about you

But stuff like this
is typical for the blockland forum. either get used to it or don't give them access to that kinda stuff in the first place. they're literally just pictures of you, man. it's not like someone's sending pizzas to your house or threatening to out you to your parents

is typical for the blockland forum. either get used to it or don't give them access to that kinda stuff in the first place. they're literally just pictures of you, man. it's not like someone's sending pizzas to your house or threatening to out you to your parents
this, the video was public and you willingly uploaded it to the internet, it's not harassment nor is it low i'm not forgetin swatting you

yeah i hate nal he smells funny and he never tips

I really doubt that Da Racer just came out of nowhere lol. Blake probably got butthurt and asked for his cousin to back him up

I'm now ashamed to have the name Blake. 

I know I'm an idiot.
But stuff like thCIA loving low and it's seriously just being an starfish.
That's the norm around here if you're going to give yourself out publicly to the forums.
I really doubt that Da Racer just came out of nowhere lol. Blake probably got butthurt and asked for his cousin to back him up
Da Racer is always on standby as Blake's drama bitch. He hurts Blake's position in an argument more than he helps him.
actually no it would be the same stuff with you and daracer throwing a tantrum, either somebody else would do it or nobody would but it still would be you having a meltdown over new years comments and dislikes
but instead you made just as much of a dunce out of yourself as they did. congratulations

this, the video was public and you willingly uploaded it to the internet, it's not harassment nor is it low i'm not forgetin swatting you
Eon from what you've done here, you seem like a real asswipe.  What you did here was genuine harassment.  Blake is stupid, but you're a turd too.

that was an interesting read

What the hell happened here
I'm assuming Blake made a drama that backfired really quickly? And then he just made it worse for him?

Oh god, reading through all of that charcoal was very interesting.