nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?

Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 34470 times)

he disabled ratings on the video
just proves even more that he can't handle the internet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNbydvqsboE
plus he's only approving support comments so it looks like everybody loves him

noedit:

either youtube forgeted up or he saw my post and deleted all the comments but the main one

is that cooldude1414 account fake

is that cooldude1414 account fake
0 sub account with no avatar or content so probably

Even though this is probably just going to be dismissed with "haha there's his Self Delete plea," "you're an idiot," "no one cares," and countless other crap. I'm going to explain my side of this crap.

I was really pissed to see that nal was still hunting me down just so he could try to set me off (congrats, you did friend). I was extremely surprised to see he hunted down my youtube channel and bothered to leave a stuffty dislike on it with a smirky comment. I hadn't bothered nal in over a year, mind you, and yet he was still bothering me. What the forget?

All I wanted was Nal to leave me alone, but I didn't quite know how to react so I just made a silly response (mistake #1). Since he continued by adding 7 dislikes in the span of 20 minutes, I got pissed off and decided to straight up ask him to stop. I would've just PM'd him or something, but I knew he'd just respond with "new years" and continue bothering me, so I decided to take to the drama board (mistake #2).

I wasn't really trying to "expose" nal for anything, and I wasn't trying to get pissed off over a number on my youtube video. I just wanted to be left alone. I didn't want people going around and disliking my videos and attacking my channel for the rest of it's existence - just to get "revenge" over new years.

Thinking about it, this drama was a complete joke. I literally just got pissed over a number and a smirky "new years" comment. But, since this is the drama board, where you can't take things back, I'm not going to be a baby and be all like "guys this was a mistake please ignore this thread ok" like I have in the past.

Anyways, this thread backfired. I probably should've seen that coming. I stopped posting for a while just because it was going downhill pretty fast. DaRacer saw this and stepped in, disliking videos by several people and posting comments. Let me be clear: I didn't attack anyone's channel.

Certain people (you know who you are) then proceeded to spam my video's comments, which is why I took the video down for a while.

Then our loving hero Eon decided he was going to stalk all my accounts, my videos, my twitter, just for the purpose of the fact I made a bad thread? Since I knew people were trying to dig up random stuff about me, I started checking my accounts for anything. Unfortunately, I forgot my face had been uploaded to youtube a while back.

Then the loving hero Eon decided to post it. He took information that typical blf would've turned into a joke - and posted it knowing the outcome. Frantically I took the video down but the damage was already done. Countless memes and jokes after joke. Some were funny, most were just being a complete asshat. All this over a loving backfired thread, real smooth eon.

Unfortunately, our loving hero Eon had saved my video. Being the complete loving richard he is, the reposted it. Was it not obvious enough I wanted that stuff taken down? but nooooo, we must attack the kid further!

Yes, I've filed a DMCA on Eon's video. I'm not going to tolerate being harassed to the point of you reuploading my content. If anyone was the biggest richard in this thread, it was Eon.

I understand that I deserve hate for my actions, and I'm fine with that. But reposting my face and making memes out of it takes this stuff to a whole other level. Jesus christ.

noedit:

either youtube forgeted up or he saw my post and deleted all the comments but the main one
Youtube has been screwing up on that video. Literally none of the comments have been showing up. Here's all the comments:
http://prntscr.com/cjfynt
http://prntscr.com/cjfytt

he disabled ratings on the video
just proves even more that he can't handle the internet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNbydvqsboE
plus he's only approving support comments so it looks like everybody loves him
Of course I disabled ratings. You guys have been flinging stuff at me all night. I have a YouTube audience that actually still enjoys my content, I'm not going to let them down. forget off already, you're literally hitting borderline starfish at this point.

Just a FYI, Nal loves holding things against people and often is the instigator in these kinds of situations. Not saying he is in this particular one, but it wouldn't be surprising and would explain Blake's erratic behavior(even though him and da racer are complete dofuses and deserve all the hate that comes their way).
This pretty much sums up everything. Thanks.

0 sub account with no avatar or content so probably
it's not my account. DaRacer's probably. Like I said he's the one disliking the videos and stuff.

new years

anyone who's wondering why I think this guy is an starfish, hope your question is solved now

anyone who's wondering why I think this guy is an starfish, hope your question is solved now

come over and say that to my face
new years

stop adding gasoline to the fire blake oak is good enough

stop adding gasoline to the fire blake oak is good enough
could you like actually read my side before being dismissive?

Don't say thanks to me. I'm just offering a more realistic view of this whole thing. Nal trolled you and you escalated the situation when you could have ignored him. Eon, you, racer, and Nal are all acting like jackasses over something so trivial.

well your entire loving post is you being a pretentious starfish i mean do you not see why this drama backfired on you in the first place dude

I read it. you're still an idiot. maybe everyone else is too but that doesn't change anything as far as you're concerned

your right. i shouldn't try to dismiss your post and read the whole thing just to argue with you some more.

do you now get the logic here