Author Topic: Bushido's Newest Weapon Packs  (Read 25861 times)

good thing i never give anyone my unfinished stuff

i give ppl my stuff all the time but i don't see any of it here

No you only get showered in puns if you do post addons

modern warbattles is the martial law pack
clushido is the smm / early early early mafia madness pack
adventure pack is the port's survival pack
so wait are you cool with this? are these private add-ons?
Leaks seems like a great guy.

no hes a motherforgeter

i have lots of thoughts on him but none are 'hes a great guy'

no hes a motherforgeter

i have lots of thoughts on him but none are 'hes a great guy'
well i mean tbh the second you made the addons private and talked about them publicly it was merely a matter of time before they'd find a way to throw it up there

addons being private is fine if the maker plans on releasing them later once bugs and whatnot are fixed. Did Bushido plan on releasing these?

you sure are correct that i should not have sent private versions of these addons that i built to extremely specific specification, to the point of over specification that will surely lead to a bunch of incredibly stuffty servers, to people i expected would use them to produce an interesting server and not someone who would literally use it (and i am not making this up) as a bargaining chip in exchange for children's nudes, or attempt to use it to browbeat the modder himself and threaten to release it publicly if he didnt get his way

so i guess in order to rectify my grievous error ill just stop making pies entirely, so i can stop placing them on my windowsill to cool so the rest of the forgetin state wont have the inconsolably powerful impulse to take them. after all, they can see the pie, that means that they own it, right? and they own my car, and they own my house, and they own me, because i am present in their line of sight

hey isnt it weird that people make less addons now? hm

addons being private is fine if the maker plans on releasing them later once bugs and whatnot are fixed. Did Bushido plan on releasing these?

i planned on cleaning up mwb and ive been trying to get them into other servers that could use them to see how they work in a controlled environment but whoops never mind here it is

you guys can have it now

i never wanted to release my hatpack only because i felt like it wasn't quality enough for the public which im trying to polish it up and release it soon.

I think the one and only issue with testing your add-ons in such a way is the relative difficultness to find trustworthy and otherwise useful people to use the add-ons, and that could create reliable servers using them. Otherwise, you're going to be stuck testing them for eons and never getting any worthy feedback.
It's also difficult for people interested in testing them to find a way to get into contact, ask for it, for you to be okay with them using it.. stuff like that.

yeah i learned my lesson when jack noir let super murder mystery leak and turned the server list into 8 stuffty smms and a family rp for three months

Nevermind, causing drama wasnt the intention, just sharing an opinion and a mini-rant.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 08:33:20 PM by Crispy_ »

the addon maker is not obligated to give everybody what he made it is his addon and he can do what he wants with it and it being leaked without his permission is probably infuriating especially if the addon wasn't ready yet

« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 08:32:06 PM by Crispy_ »