Bushido's Newest Weapon Packs

Author Topic: Bushido's Newest Weapon Packs  (Read 25872 times)

stuff, didn't see this from the creator's pov. This isn't as great as I thought.

so i guess in order to rectify my grievous error ill just stop making pies entirely, so i can stop placing them on my windowsill to cool so the rest of the forgetin state wont have the inconsolably powerful impulse to take them.

You mean use them? I never got the impression that this was "Theft of mod content", people just want cool stuff to play around with because this is kind of a sandbox game.

Of course I'm talking to the crowd that went bananas because their leaked gamemode wasn't hosted ~properly~, I'm probably not going to make a difference here

bushido im gonna be blunt here but your kinda blowing this out of proportion

if anything the reception of this mod is pretty good so far for a leak (atleast from what ive heard) so i mean you should atleast follow that reception and improve it as you see fit instead of dropping everything and just saying "forget it im done", i get its for a specific server but hey this should be inspiration to make more content or improve this instead of just giving up

but seriously these addons are great even if the whole release of it is unintentional

if people just want cool stuff to play around with just make your forgetin own stuff

i dont want you to have this stuff. i dont think you should have this stuff, because im worried that people will not like it. please, find some other stuff

bushido im gonna be blunt here but your kinda blowing this out of proportion

if anything the reception of this mod is pretty good so far for a leak (atleast from what ive heard) so i mean you should atleast follow that reception and improve it as you see fit instead of dropping everything and just saying "forget it im done", i get its for a specific server but hey this should be inspiration to make more content or improve this instead of just giving up

but seriously these addons are great even if the whole release of it is unintentional

it's not my job and it's not anyone else's job to be a fountain of content for you, and why you think it's ok to alienate content creators who make things for yours and their enjoyment and entertainment value alone for not entertaining you enough is beyond me
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 08:57:02 PM by Bushido »

if people just want cool stuff to play around with just make your forgetin own stuff
I seriously loving hate this half-assed argument.

You now that not everyone on BL can model, script, beta test, a wep pack to near perfection right? Hell only like under 10 people can do it currently, all of whom don't even release their stuff yet get mad when asked when it'll be released or tell their fans "Why the forget do you want it make your own"

because im worried that people will not like it

Well don't be, because your stuff's great

i dont want you to have this stuff. i dont think you should have this stuff, because im worried that people will not like it. please, find some other stuff

it's not my job and it's not anyone else's job to be a fountain of content for you, and why you think it's ok to alienate content creators who make things for yours and their enjoyment and entertainment value alone for not entertaining you enough is beyond me

on topic:
everyone thinks its amazing if thats really your only problem

sorry but not too many people know how to code or model a full fledged addon, i sure dont lol

it's not my job and it's not anyone else's job to be a fountain of content for you
why are you treating making addons for a sandbox game like slave labor dude, its a game, do it on your own accord, i was just giving some advice
also fyi i never tried to imply that i (or anyone else) is making you do this, its just a cool addon and i like it and you should keep going with making content

and why you think it's ok to alienate content creators who make things for yours and their enjoyment and entertainment value alone for not entertaining you enough is beyond me
what do you mean this stuff is great
im not trying to alienate you man, im just thinking your taking this badly
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 09:08:51 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

I see where Bushido is coming from, anyone who makes mods doesn't have any obligations to us, its not like we pay them. They take their own time to make these things for us, I mean yeah of course i would like for certain things from other creators to be released that could help me and everyone out, but if they don't want to release things then they don't have too.

what do you mean this stuff is great
im not trying to alienate you man, im just thinking you taking this badly

lets back up here i am glad that people are enjoying modernwarbattles. like i am glad that there is positive reception, and really my only problem is that people are going to forget it up (which they will, mark my words) but that's besides the point

and i dont think you are alienating me necessarily either. like, it's not you, or ike, or anyone else in the topic

I seriously loving hate this half-assed argument.

You now that not everyone on BL can model, script, beta test, a wep pack to near perfection right? Hell only like under 10 people can do it currently, all of whom don't even release their stuff yet get mad when asked when it'll be released or tell their fans "Why the forget do you want it make your own"

except for this guy, and OP

but the concept of leaks being heroic for releasing unreleased addons is the stupidest loving thing in the world and the leak's content itself doesnt infuriate me (even though i am directly involved) as much as the concept that people should actively try to sneak behind people's backs to find their Secret Unreleased Add-Ons to Finally Find What They've Been Hiding

except for this guy, and OP
I'm not alienating you, all I said was I hated the "make your own" argument

whose alt is op anyways lol

whose alt is op anyways lol
Gyt said in another thread of Leak's
he could be a number of people including brian smith, racerboy, or watt-son (bin, ms. terra, mr. bones). ive heard these people have extensive private addon collections, which is why ive listed them

The concept that people should actively try to sneak behind people's backs to find their Secret Unreleased Add-Ons to Finally Find What They've Been Hiding
I (and I think a lot of other people) thought leaks was posting addons that were in private hell, where they were made for a thing, did that thing, and stopped being used.
Hearing that they're projects that weren't finished but still being developed is actually pretty loving wrong.

i think you're diverging a little too much, he isn't trying to alienate you. I know you see content creation from a different perspective, but he's got a pretty solid argument, you're really going to drop from the face of earth due to 3 add-ons that have been leaked? Seriously, I don't even see servers who use these add-on packs that you've made, I know they're meant for something else, but that's not really the point. While I agree that it's no modder's job to provide content to the community, I think that it's interesting that you share things that you have created with the community, note that I said interesting, I'm not forcing you or anything. Anyway talking about myself now, I'm not able to create content on my own, I can only model, but even though, I release models that were meant for a certain server but weren't really used, aiming to provide a good support to those who want to start modelling.
that's just what i think though don't hate my guts