Lord Tony® : Pumping out insane amounts of low effort / low quality topics.

Author Topic: Lord Tony® : Pumping out insane amounts of low effort / low quality topics.  (Read 11100 times)

I haven't been very active on blf, but when I am on, I almost always see some 3 liner topic by Lord Tony. Most of all of his topics are made simply for tony to to flaunt / rub his opinions in other peoples face / make his opinion known for no legitimate reason. A majority of his topics are on purposefully controversial topics, and he will intentionally spark unnecessary arguments with people on these topics, and in many cases derail his own topics. He's basically stuffposting in a mass amount through topics, and some how he is getting away with it. He's made 22 useless topics since the start of this month(all listed below) and he should really slow down.

If Tony were to post.. like a third or a fourth of the current amount of topics he makes, it would not be as much of a problem, but it's getting pretty insane.

Links of Lord Tony:

Here's all of the topics he's made this month that are extremely simple, controversial, simply his opinion, and/or almost irrelevant.
(Open images in new tab to see their full resolutions)

Quote from: Lord Tony

In this one, he didn't even bother looking anywhere else to see if it was already found out. Because there were two topics already made prior to him posting

tl:dr: Lord Tony is pumping out insane amounts of topics with 3 lines or less, and most are strictly for Tony to express his opinion, and(or) to spark argument.

Also, another note. I know that some people really hate the 'ama' threads. And Tony made one and answered literally no questions on it. He made it simply for people to know that he doesn't like BLM.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=302977.0

Also, in the case that Tony is purposefully and blatantly trolling.. is trolling not disallowed? If he's making all of these topics knowing that he's going to annoy people, and I am taking the bait, why is it still allowed?

We get it Tony. You don't like BLM, and you don't like Hillary, and you like backlash. Can you stop making topics about them every day now?

inb4 drama gets stuffposted to hell because "it's lord tony"

even after this thread I doubt he's going to stop

like i realize you're not very active on blf but making a drama really never does something to tony because he doesn't give two stuffs and the people that like him don't give two stuffs

I just don't know how he's evaded a ban for so long like is he paying badspot
what's the secret

I just don't know how he's evaded a ban for so long like is he paying badspot
what's the secret
admins HATE him!

"low effort / low quality topics."

the pros make it look easy. OP just cant pay those mother loving bills, because something something skills.

Why do people thing dramaing Tony will do anything

Why do people thing dramaing Tony will do anything
wants more people to realize tony is a troll i guess
i mean it's pretty obvious if you're here on a regular basis but some people just arent here frequently enough to get the message

*scratches tally in wall*

"That makes 23!" The man said, looking at his "Lord Tony drama count" wall.

Not that I am saying my topics are "low quality" and "low effort" but isn't the majority of off-topic low quality and low effort posts?

The sheer amount of low quality and low effort posts clearly outshine every single post you've pointed out against me in the OP.

We'll it's ok when everybody else does it