jitank is back

Author Topic: jitank is back  (Read 50087 times)

So I attempted to go to a BlackLivesMatter rally but I walked around for 2 hours and couldnt find it smh.

They already went home

Destroying private property is tiring

They already went home

Destroying private property is tiring
yeah that was totally the plan. Does being a tribal get tiring? Im glad I dont know what it feels like.

yeah that was totally the plan. Does being a tribal get tiring? Im glad I dont know what it feels like.

Does being a tribal get tiring?
It should be, but it seems as if the BLM activists have unlimited stamina

Does being a tribal get tiring? Im glad I dont know what it feels like.
No?

[canned laughter]

Okay, early I asked who the hell you are, but now I know you're just an SJW forgetwit.
You keep trying to be above others, assuming you're so high and great by loving
throwing the tribal card everywhere like a stupid cunt you are.
loving stop. We don't need more handicapped users like you, we've had enough in the last month.

no not really because we arent the ones destroying whole communites, commiting crimes, and attacking press (who are trying to help your cause) for the sake of getting rid of racism that actually doesn't exist to the extent you think it does

but hey what do i know im just a monday-hating anti-blm handicap who deserves to get shot in the place of our hero taymar rice

more like jitank is black

i actually saw the title and misread it as that and came here to post that

actually hilarious