Blockland Classic Mod | * Trailer updated *

Poll

Are you going to make maps and interiors?

Yes
6 (54.5%)
No
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Blockland Classic Mod | * Trailer updated *  (Read 18319 times)

wow it's better than the actual game
I haven't been on Blockland since 2014. There was a suggestion years ago to let rain or snow collide with bricks. Don't tell me this hasn't still been made yet in Blockland?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 03:06:58 PM by Antares »

i think crhisbot6 made an addon for it tho

I'm still not a fan of floaty limbs but I like how you managed to make a lego figure look like a blockland figure.

It's like a lego and a blockland figure had a baby.

I might port these or you can port them but they are my old maps I'm sure the download links still work.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=185594.0

I'm still not a fan of floaty limbs but I like how you managed to make a lego figure look like a blockland figure.

It's like a lego and a blockland figure had a baby.
Vitawrap did the playermodel.  But hell yeah it looks incredible! It's like a version of Blockland between Alpha and Retail.

I've sent Michael Perry on Garagegames a email that the Master Server is down. This is the second time that it happened, so maybe I'm forced now to build up an own Master Server.

I'm running sometimes a Nation RP server. Here is a map of what has been build! There is still NO LAG at the moment. Brickcount should be somewhere in the 300 or higher. Still need to check out the save persistence file.

How many people play on average, like 20? Im down for 20 or more

How many people play on average, like 20? Im down for 20 or more
I have no idea. I will host my nation rp server this week again.

Bump. The master server is up again! I am hosting my Nation RP server again tomorrow, here is the latest news.

THE PEEKARICA TIMES
Military base established on the Northpole

15 December 2004

A new crCIA between Viano and Peekarica has raised today. With the opening of Peekarica's new military base on the Northpole, Peekarica has expanded it's influence through out the world. The Republic of Viano responded today with sanctions such as stopping all in and exports to Peekarica. President Antares has called up to remain calm as Viano is still welcome to establish their research base on the Northpole.

You can follow the topic here >>

wow but how do i install maps