Poll

Are you going to make maps and interiors?

Yes
6 (54.5%)
No
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Blockland Classic Mod | * Trailer updated *  (Read 18313 times)

Bumping to avoid a triple post

Bumping to avoid a triple post

Thank you very much Molten!

Hey folks!

Version 9 has been released today. You can download it at the download page of Peekarica or Indiedb.

CHANGES
  • Screenshots are now stored into the screenshots folder
  • MainChatHud heights fixed
  • Visible Huds glitches fixed
  • Add-Ons such as weapons are stored into a add-on folder of the server script files
  • Brick road textures changed
  • Weapons changed and fixed
  • Slate map textures fixed
  • Face and Chest decals added
  • You can dress your own player now with a face and chest decal
  • New skin colors added
  • Join, leave and spawn sound effects added
  • Brick previews of the ramp bricks updated
  • Removed LightRadius from tools and weapons, which caused DTS shapes to light up the entire map
  • PM system added, use it by writing /pm [name] text into the console
  • Map preview image is now being load at the LoadingGui, if you don't have a custom map you'll see the unknown map image
  • Spray Can image added into the PlayGui, which says E = Paint, you must still enable Spray Can and Hammer in the Administrator Gui
PATCH LOG [27/11/2016]
  • MissileLauncher, Projectile and it's datablocks updated
  • PlayerAppearance freshed up
  • Screenshots folder is now visible

Screenshots of my server right now (Nation RP'ing).

Return To Blockland 1.045 on Torque Game Engine 1.5.2 is a fact. I have named the version to 1.2, so people wont be really confused at all.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 07:04:05 PM by Antares »

Bump. Return To Blockland 1.045 is released.

Fixes:
New main menu.
Original RTB lego icon used for setup and game.
Fixed the maps lighting.

To do:
Fixing the sunlight direction in all maps.

Have fun!

someone join the rp on version 9

So, how does this exactly works?

SOMEONE PLEASE JOIN THIS SERVER

SOMEONE PLEASE JOIN THIS SERVER
I will join the server tonight.

Also, fullscreen is not working for me

Also, fullscreen is not working for me
Vsync and Fullscreen checkboxes are switched. I think this was a mistake made by GarageGames itself.

Vsync and Fullscreen checkboxes are switched. I think this was a mistake made by GarageGames itself.

Let me see if that is true

EDIT:Yup, its true
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 05:47:33 PM by Metalliku »

Who is on BCM tonight? I'm also hosting a RTB 1.2 dedicated server.

I might try to get on if I'm not still at the airport tonight.

Greetings, please excuse me for dropping in, but in version 9.2 (the one in IndieDB) you can't crouch,even though the CROUCH command was binded to Shift.
Also, I'd have a request: can you somehow make that every commands\keybinds (like the Admin Panel [CTRL+A]) can be seen in the Options menu? and another thing: can you make a "better" pause menu? like the one in the retail. It would help some newbies. (I'm used to... "another mod" that recently died,so I'm kinda used to these shortcuts)

Also,I LOVE this player model. It's just awesome :)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:01:57 AM by Razgriz »

Greetings, please excuse me for dropping in, but in version 9.2 (the one in IndieDB) you can't crouch,even though the CROUCH command was binded to Shift.
Also, I'd have a request: can you somehow make that every commands\keybinds (like the Admin Panel [CTRL+A]) can be seen in the Options menu? and another thing: can you make a "better" pause menu? like the one in the retail. It would help some newbies. (I'm used to... "another mod" that recently died,so I'm kinda used to these shortcuts)

Also,I LOVE this player model. It's just awesome :)
Crouch never worked since I ported the game to TGE 1.5.2. I think a small piece of code has to be rewritten that plays the crouch animation.