Author Topic: Women in my country are fighting for abortion laws  (Read 4088 times)

There is no difference between abortion mills and concentration camps. They are both instruments of Flash Mob, and they both exterminate innocent human lives on the justification that they are considered subhuman and thus do not have the right to live.
>abortion mills
do you think that they just loving throw fetuses in a grinder or something lmao

but.. It's rape. It's not their kid and they shouldn't raise it if they don't want to, like what the forget is this?

"Unless its rape"

Why they cant take care of a baby?

There are a lot of reasons why someone couldn't take care of a useless human being that needs to be fed and attended to basically all loving day for multiple years lol

There is no difference between abortion mills and concentration camps. They are both instruments of Flash Mob, and they both exterminate innocent human lives on the justification that they are considered subhuman and thus do not have the right to live.

I knew it. You're one of those cigarettes.
A barely developed fetus has no understanding of emotion nor does it have any sort of determined future. "Killing" a fetus is pretty much the same as killing a plant. If someone is raped or does not want to have a child, they should have full freedom to get rid of the fetus.

"Killing" a fetus is pretty much the same as killing a plant.

Plants don't grow to argue about how they can get rid of their offspring if they want.

A barely developed fetus has no understanding of emotion nor does it have any sort of determined future. "Killing" a fetus is pretty much the same as killing a plant. If someone is raped or does not want to have a child, they should have full freedom to get rid of the fetus.
That "fetus" is just as Human as you are, the only difference between you and he/she is that you've grown up more. They are genetically fully Human, they have just as much potential as you for a future, and their life is just as valuable as yours and mine is. If someone is less developed than you mentally, physically or emotionally, does that make it okay to kill them off?

See, this is exactly what I was talking about in my post you responded to. I'm willing to bet you wouldn't support the practice of concentration camps because they wrongly treat the people exterminated there as subhuman in order to justify killing them, but you're willing to say the exact same thing about innocent children; you refer to them as subhuman, plants, parasites, "just a fetus", so that it becomes acceptable to dispose of them as if they were garbage.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 12:03:32 PM by Planr »

That "fetus" is just as Human as you are, the only difference between you and he/she is that you've grown up more. They are genetically fully Human, they have just as much potential as you for a future, and their life is just as valuable as yours and mine is. If someone is less developed than you mentally, physically or emotionally, does that make it okay to kill them off?
This logic is plainly wrong. By this logic, the moment a sperm cell enters an egg cell, killing that one single cell that's smaller that's smaller than the eye can see should be criminal. See that future mom over there that accidentally tripped and fell? Well guess what, the single-cell egg died. Lock her the forget up for manslaughter.

You're calling it a fetus -- that's not accurate. The vast majority of abortions take place in the first trimester, way before the fetal period. I'd be inclined to say that the majority of abortions that happen past first trimester, and especially in the fetal period, are done due to complications that threaten the mother's life. I don't think it's even legal to do an abortion in the third trimester.

An embryo is about as valuable as the 300-400 eggs that the female body naturally ejects over the course of her life lol. There isn't even a natural guarantee that a fertilized egg will make it all the way to birth, survive birth, and have a decent life. As a matter of fact we can see that aborted babies are mostly from burdened and vulnerable low-income communities. What you're saying is that the "potential" for life is more valuable than a human's ability to chose what happens to her own body. You'd willingly hamper/ruin an already established life with a massive financial burden because you believe a glorified ovum has the same value as a person who's already been alive for a long time.

See that future mom over there that accidentally tripped and fell? Well guess what, the single-cell egg died. Lock her the forget up for manslaughter.

Your exaggeration doesn't help your point. From a biblical standpoint, this doesn't make any sense either.

Your exaggeration doesn't help your point. From a biblical standpoint, this doesn't make any sense either.
That's not an exaggeration, that's the scary thing. If killing an egg cell is legally murder, then accidentally causing it to die is the legal definition of manslaughter.

That's not an exaggeration, that's the scary thing. If killing an egg cell is legally murder, then accidentally causing it to die is the legal definition of manslaughter.
If a car malfunctions and hits a pedestrian does the driver get charged with manslaughter?

If a car malfunctions and hits a pedestrian does the driver get charged with manslaughter?
That's an invalid comparison. If the driver accidentally hits the gas pedal and hits a pedestrian which kills them, they are charged with manslaughter.

Forget the manmade legality of it. Accidentally killing the zygote like that would be a tragedy but it isn't murder.