Women in my country are fighting for abortion laws

Author Topic: Women in my country are fighting for abortion laws  (Read 4014 times)

Hillary Clinton probably killed like 1.6 billion people last week what's the big deal

Abortion is okay in extreme circumstances, like getting pregnant and not wanting to be pregnant.

funny how the religious are the only significant group trying to come up with reasons that abortion as a whole is wrong

where do you think morality came from

If you can't even get simple details right then the rest of your 'facts' aren't believable and your opinion on the matter is worth jackstuff.

It's not my fault you're such a mongoloid that you're constantly wrong.

You pretty much knew what I meant anyways you're just being a richard about it.

well the difference is about 1.6 billion so.........

Not much of a difference considering the point I was making.

http://www.11alive.com/weather/carbon-dioxide-levels-cross-400-ppm-threshold-likely-highest-in-millions-of-years/328365009

Whether we have 7.6 or 9 billion people it doesn't loving matter. So get out of my face with your bullstuff about me having to be 100% accurate all the time.

Not much of a difference considering the point I was making.
http://www.11alive.com/weather/carbon-dioxide-levels-cross-400-ppm-threshold-likely-highest-in-millions-of-years/328365009
Whether we have 7.6 or 9 billion people it doesn't loving matter. So get out of my face with your bullstuff about me having to be 100% accurate all the time.

being accurate is important when you're discussing big things related to a topic, like global population. 1.6 billion people is a lot.

loving tell me what difference does the global population of 1.6 billion make when it comes to the loving carbon in our atmosphere?

NOTHING!

If anything, there is a slight chance 1.6 billion more people will only take us about 350 years to fix the carbon problem instead of 300.

It literally makes no difference.

I believe global warming is a thing but you do know that the earth's carbon cycle can totally handle the carbon produced by humans right? Like, our existing doesn't do a damn thing compared to carbon emission from other things lol

I believe global warming is a thing but you do know that the earth's carbon cycle can totally handle the carbon produced by humans right?

It was proven it couldn't anymore.

Because September is the time when the carbon is actually reduced. Scientists realized that when September hit the carbon levels barely loving reduced and weren't able to go under 400 ppm as expected.

Do you loving understand how bad that is? That earth cannot handle this stuff anymore.

We should also consider setting up concentration camps to eliminate the elderly and handicapped, they contribute little or nothing and just drain the resource pool.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/japan-poison-hospital-elderly-patients-oguchi-hospital-yokohama-a7341391.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagamihara_stabbings

already happening

It was proven it couldn't anymore.

Because September is the time when the carbon is actually reduced. Scientists realized that when September hit the carbon levels barely loving reduced and weren't able to go under 400 ppm as expected.

Do you loving understand how bad that is? That earth cannot handle this stuff anymore.
Kinda funny how much you worry about this when you're nihilistic

Like why would pollution matter when we're all going to die anyway?

I actually find it funny, personally.

No one sees how serious it is because it doesn't affect them now and they won't care until it's too late. lol

But then again we are too busy counting from 7.4 to 9 billion acting like it makes a difference at this point.

Earth is forgeted whether we have 7.4 or 9 billion.

pollutants are just chemicals