Author Topic: Blockality weapon pack V3  (Read 38774 times)

Also keep in mind- all raycasting guns will spawn the raycast from the muzzlepoint, even if a retractionPoint is present. This means that if your gun is inside another object, ie a player, the raycast will start from inside their body and will essentially miss them.

sheep almost all model are broken
ak474m shell ejecting spot is invisible also shells spawn way too far
m27 has ejecting shells from the mag ???
some of them dont even have moving parts like the ak103 iron sights
there are so much glitches on them

sheep do yourself a favor, maybe send me the models and i can fix all problems with em
or do i yourself idk just please fix it

They might be moving too fast. Lower the timescale and try it. I'll fix other issues

I think I'll have to add the Vityaz and Saiga myself. Not too big of an issue, but once I do I want to add other guns. I'm thinking of a FAL, Unica 6, and P90.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 01:17:45 PM by Sheepocalypse »

Fixed some model issues. Please redownload

please upload to glass
I was gonna but the website is down. Will try again in a little

Why do all blockland weapons have absolutely insane recoil even when aiming..?

Because most guns are 4 hit kill

These models look beast.

Ahehe...seriously man, the bots can't use these. I started a minigame, giving them one of your weapons. They aimed at me and strafed around me, but the bullets never came. I assumed it was because they had no ammo, since I started out with no ammo every time I started a minigame. SO, I event'ed them to drop the ammo box on spawn to give them some ammo. Still couldn't shoot, and didn't reload upon getting the ammo. That's not normal right?

I also event'ed a bot to stay on it's spawn and play it's attack gesture upon contact with its spawn. Didn't shoot.

No idea why but the pack does not show up at all, only the ammo box seems to load

Ahehe...seriously man, the bots can't use these. I started a minigame, giving them one of your weapons. They aimed at me and strafed around me, but the bullets never came. I assumed it was because they had no ammo, since I started out with no ammo every time I started a minigame. SO, I event'ed them to drop the ammo box on spawn to give them some ammo. Still couldn't shoot, and didn't reload upon getting the ammo. That's not normal right?

I also event'ed a bot to stay on it's spawn and play it's attack gesture upon contact with its spawn. Didn't shoot.
This is an issue with many weapon packs that have ammo system. I can't really do this without redoing the entire pack. Easiest way would be just replacing the default gun model with one of these.