Blockland Glass Hosting Service [Closing]

Author Topic: Blockland Glass Hosting Service [Closing]  (Read 56039 times)

Available anywhere? Like in another server?
Yep

28000 port range when?
With the update currently being rolled out.

How long does the update take? I tried to update the web panel yesterday and left it on all night and it's still saying "Connecting...".

I just closed my browser, went back to the control panel and it's still just "Connecting...".
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 10:34:00 AM by halonerfer29 »

How long does the update take? I tried to update the web panel yesterday and left it on all night and it's still saying "Connecting...".

I just closed my browser, went back to the control panel and it's still just "Connecting...".
A few seconds, typically. Which server?

us11
Fixed.

Another update available to improve eval reliability and fix the "Kill" button.

is anyone else dealing with issues connected to the control pannel being unable to connect to the server?

is anyone else dealing with issues connected to the control pannel being unable to connect to the server?
yeah i am too

Currently investigating an issue regarding every server maxing out CPU usage. I may need to restart some nodes, so there may be periodic downtime.

Edit: So the issue was uncovered when I released an update to improve connection reliability and implement some better logging. It turns out that the system monitoring was causing the server wrappers to use an absurd amount of CPU, so much so that it was problematic to actually issue a new update. I've gone through and updated every offline server, however every online server will be updated once it's taken offline as to not cause a service disruption. I urge server hosts to do this ASAP as it is causing your server to run slowly.

The combination of this improved performance and networking changes should greatly improve connection reliability for the web panel.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 02:56:23 PM by Scout31 »

updated and just timed out on my own server :/

updated and just timed out on my own server :/
You're aware that updating the control panel shuts down your server, right?

You're aware that updating the control panel shuts down your server, right?
yes i updated, restarted, and still having issues with server lag and timeouts
server is currently lagging uncontrollably
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 09:38:58 PM by GRIMLOCK_ »

The servers have been lagging for 15 minutes and continue to lag

I've released another update that I believe resolves the issue. An update in one of the wrapper's dependencies was causing the server to essentially launch a DoS attack on itself after the web panel disconnected from the server for the first time.

Edit: Due to the crippling nature of this bug, I had to manually update all servers. I apologize for the inconvenience and will be offering compensation.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 03:02:15 PM by Scout31 »