DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Author Topic: DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  (Read 23357 times)

Well, there's black folks who play into stereotypes and black folks who are productive members of society. Unfortunately, thugs have the loudest voice and therefore set the example.

I agree but at the same time I believe the productive members are far outnumbered by the stereotypical black person.

I agree but at the same time I believe the productive members are far outnumbered by the stereotypical black person.

maybe because it's by design

Country was built by immigrants for ignorant white males and there is no respect. Yall wild, life will catch up with yall.
Sure..
In the mean time I will thoroughly enjoy being an upper middle-class white male with plenty opportunities on my plate. Man it's great to be an American!

i can guarantee "thugs" do not outnumber "productive" african americans

So I understood what thugs are but what is a productive african american

don't think i've heard of that species

Lmfao stuff

Sure as hell seems like it. I guess it may not be the case though

15k a year and welfare checks is considered productive for them.

What the forget some people are paying these creatures??? I've been feeding bread crumbs and bowls of chicken broth as payment for good work. They keep trying to breakout of my cellar though, loving animals

Get your son or daughter to have a child therefore receiving bigger checks

I mean... I understand doing some criminal stuff to get by when you're stuck in the ghetto with a minimum wage job, but being an overly-agressive, trigger-happy pothead because it makes you fit in with the ghetto crowd is the worst. There's a difference imo.

Now THAT'S productive

If you can get a degree then get a loving degree and set a good example for your community instead of degrading our youth.

If you can get a degree then get a loving degree and set a good example for your community instead of degrading our youth.
It's funny because when I was in college the black people were always the ones showing up late and withdrawing from classes 2 weeks after they started.

I mean... I understand doing some honest criminal stuff to get by when you're stuck in the ghetto with a minimum wage job
this is why they always get shot at such a young age

why produce resources when you can produce another waste of resources lmfao

why produce resources when you can produce another waste of resources lmfao
Just kill the baby