DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Author Topic: DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  (Read 23290 times)

So I understood what thugs are but what is a productive african american

don't think i've heard of that species
Ben Carson. He may not be good at politics, but he was a darn good neurosurgeon before he retired. I mean he performed the first and only successful separation of Siamese twins joined at the back of the head. Don't tell me African Americans are never productive members of society.

Ben Carson. He may not be good at politics, but he was a darn good neurosurgeon before he retired. I mean he performed the first and only successful separation of Siamese twins joined at the back of the head. Don't tell me African Americans are never productive members of society.

but ben carson supports Annoying Orange, therefore he is tribal, therefore he is not black

Friendly Reminder this is the dude who you are fighting with.
I fail to see your point. Its a picture of me hanging out with a friend back when I was in highschool.

How is he correct? Just because he says 'oh we built dis cuntry forget white ppl!!!' doesn't mean he built it. In fact, he could be destroying it right now! Black People worked hard back then and look at them now, destroying neighborhoods and ruining public schools.
The only thing being destroyed is the voice of minorities so I guess white supremacy wins this round.

The only thing being destroyed is the voice of minorities so I guess white supremacy wins this round.

except minorities voted for Annoying Orange too lmao

p sure minorities and the amish is what got Annoying Orange this win

Apparently over half of white Americans know better than anyone else. Yall live in a dream land.

Oh you took me seriously? Weird

Apparently over half of white Americans know better than anyone else. Yall live in a dream land.

What are you talking about? Your argument was just invalidated.

why are you arguing with jitank? He's a handicapped baboon like i've taken stuffs that could score better on the SAT than him

why are you arguing with jitank? He's a handicapped baboon like i've taken stuffs that could score better on the SAT than him

i don't loving know, no one in their right goddamn mind would say half the stuff he says

i don't loving know, no one in their right goddamn mind would say half the stuff he says
Hes either really really stupid or a troll so just ignore him

This is bullstuff.

This half white half black bitch on my facebook was dismissing people for being fully white.

I told her if she hates white people so much then move to africa.

She then makes a big deal out of nothing, tags like 50 people telling them I said I told her to move to africa for being black. When I clearly told her to move for hating whites.

White Americans are the most educated soo...