34 (15.4%)
Western European Standard Time +/- 0
17 (7.7%)
Central European Standard Time +1
15 (6.8%)
I don't matter standard time
24 (10.9%)

Total Members Voted: 221

Author Topic: New Years 2017 --- New record: 188 players (186 unique) Badspot actually vaped  (Read 79032 times)

yea from what i know only members of the clique are actually allowed make major contributions

oh of course i almost forgot

Crash #2. We have absolutely no idea why it's crashing

In my opinion, it felt like the VIPs we're kinda rubbing in their status, intentional or not. Like I'd see them teleport around and use these awesome weapons and it feels degrading, almost like "ha forget you we're better than you" As I said, intentional or not, I think that removing VIPs would help the server greatly as it would prevent this mindset and people wouldn't constantly be begging for it (preventing spam!). Personally, it also didn't help seeing this starfish I hate (not going to say who) have VIP, and that partly took away some fun from the server's main intentions. Finally, its sorta sad seeing newbies constantly ask "How do I get VIP!?" or "Is there a way to even get VIP?" and seeing no admins give two stuffs and answering them.

It wasn't their faults. Most of the admins that were on the server were made into VIP's because Dren thought there was "too many admins". We were stuck with it. As for the "How do I get VIP?" stuff, everybody on the team thought it was annoying as forget when people started asking it before the server started, so we made it a joke to where we said people "could" get VIP when you really can't.

a portion of the toys the VIPs run around with are supposed to be given to the public so i have no idea why none of them are getting handed out. same thing happened last year.

also real nice considering my new additions didn't even make it in to the server

Crash #2. We have absolutely no idea why it's crashing
Torque was never meant to handle this many people, this many particles, this many events, this much lag with each individual clients, all these chat messages, all these people connecting, disconnecting, and loading bricks

a portion of the toys the VIPs run around with are supposed to be given to the public so i have no idea why none of them are getting handed out. same thing happened last year.

Thanks to the minigame I wasn't even allowed to build or get items.

It wasn't their faults. Most of the admins that were on the server were made into VIP's because Dren thought there was "too many admins". We were stuck with it. As for the "How do I get VIP?" stuff, everybody on the team thought it was annoying as forget when people started asking it before the server started, so we made it a joke to where we said people "could" get VIP when you really can't.
Yeah I ended up making a ton of people admins.
I regret being so stingy with admin.

If you don't answer and just tell people "oh there's a way" they'll keep asking you what that way is

If you don't answer and just tell people "oh there's a way" they'll keep asking you what that way is

Like I said, everybody in the team got annoyed people kept asking so we made it a joke.

Like I said, everybody in the team got annoyed people kept asking so we made it a joke.

"proper administration"