[NEWS] Lord Tony needs help getting to Georgia!

Author Topic: [NEWS] Lord Tony needs help getting to Georgia!  (Read 15443 times)

RIP Tony. He was a good guy.

if he started a gofundme to leave the forum i'd donate
ehhh at this point we know he actually has at least one severe mental disorder so I wouldn't donate to anything less than a Self Delete fund
livestream it on adult swim?

Tempted to donate and charge it back
be careful--I'm not sure if donations and purchases are handled differently under the law but that could easily be considered Chargeback Fraud:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chargeback_fraud

yes, so rule 10 applies too

how dense are you
hey jairo I think he's actually trying to say that rule 10 doesnt apply to the OP because it's unrelated, not that rule 10 doesnt apply in off-topic.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 12:42:17 PM by McZealot »

hey jairo I think he's actually trying to say that rule 10 doesnt apply to the OP because it's unrelated, not that rule 10 doesnt apply in off-topic.
wtf

um zealot are on dial-up by any chance?

be careful--I'm not sure if donations and purchases are handled differently under the law but that could easily be considered Chargeback Fraud:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chargeback_fraud
Lmao idk what's funnier the way you look or the way you take everything super seriously

I'm well aware that would be chargeback fraud it should also be painfully obvious it was a joke

i shed a tear
trust me, the forum wants you gone more than it wants tony gone

wtf
what did you not understand? you acted like he was saying rule 10 didnt apply outside of GD but he was trying to say that rule 10 doesnt apply to this topic

um zealot are on dial-up by any chance?
i noticed that he was banned, yeah.

Lmao idk what's funnier the way you look or the way you take everything super seriously

I'm well aware that would be chargeback fraud it should also be painfully obvious it was a joke
It actually wasn't obvious--since chargeback fraud happens to donations all the time, and you're obvious not one of the brighter minds in any given society.

But good job dude. You insulted someone who gave you good advice. You must feel real badass.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 12:57:54 PM by McZealot »

what did you not understand? you acted like he was saying rule 10 didnt apply outside of GD but he was trying to say that rule 10 doesnt apply to this topic
exactly

my wtf wasn't directed at you, it was directed at the absurdity of my misunderstanding