B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 320113 times)

revive TheMrDoors
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 06:29:41 PM by ReddBoi »

Begin construction of fusion reactor on space station

Once finished, it will power all modules of the space station.

Module special ability: Overcharge (Cooldown 6 turns)

It will reduce all cooldowns on the station by half.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 06:06:05 AM by Nicepoint »

fire an entire round of a m60 machine gun

Turn 40-A Results

TableSalt leaps out to backstab the First Runner. He successfully catches the runner off guard, inflicting 230 CRITICAL damage.

SWAT One sends AEGIS-1 and AEGIS-2 to attack the Runner's.

Space1255's scream draws the Runner's aggro. They will focus him down.

Redconer delivers a series of kicks at the First Runner. However the runner swiftly dodges each one.

Fire Saurian casts a 'Gravity Field' on the First Runner. This gravity field will temporarily disable it's ability to dodge.

ReddBoi revvs up a minigun before shredding the First Runner with bullets. Inflicting 160 physical damage.

Metalliku unleashes a series of frigid missiles at the Runners. The First & Second Runners dodge the missiles, but the Third Runner is struck directly. Taking 115 ice-element damage and becoming 'Chilled'. These reptiles must be hot-blooded!

Agent Legit 22 fires his tanks main cannon and coaxial guns at the First Runner. The main cannon inflicts 200 bomb-element damage, while the coaxial guns inflict 75 physical damage.

Failbros2 boards the Goliath Tank.

Twix shoots at the Second Runner with a gun. The runner manages to dodge the bullets.

Nicepoint starts constructing a fusion reactor on his space station.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd sprays fire from his flamethrower at all three Runners. The first runner takes 70 fire-element damage, the second runner takes 80 fire-element damage, and the third runner dodges the flames.

ZeUberMedic sprays the full clip of an M60 at all three Runners. The first runner takes 110 physical damage, the second runner takes 95 physical damage, and the third runner dodges the bullets.

MicroEDGE swings his chainsaw/flamethrower/sword/gun arm at the Second Runner. But it dodges the attack.

AEGIS-1 & AEGIS-2 unleash their 'Laser Attacks'. Delivering 140 total magic damage to the First Runner.

The Goliath Tank fires it's 'Phalanx Autocannon' at the Second Runner. The runner dodges the barrage of bullets however.

The Treadnaut fires a 'Rocket Bullet' at the Second Runner. The bullet is too fast for the runner to possibly dodge, causing it to take 50 physical damage.

The Ifrit delivers a 'Burning Strike' to the First Runner. Inflicting 40 physical damage and 40 fire-element damage.

Hive Encounter

Runner
[DEAD]
The runner collapses in a bloody heap.

Runner
[2]
A beast of below-average intelligence, with unbreakable servitude to the hive
225/550
Afflicted with 'Stalwart Servitude'
(This unit cannot be made an ally)
Afflicted with 'Unbreakable Speed'
(This unit has a 70% increased evade chance)
(This boost can only be weakened by 20%)

The runner charges towards Space1255, it rolls itself into a ball, making use of the sharp spines on it's back to shred him apart, resulting in a very bloody and agonizing death.

Runner
[3]
A beast of below-average intelligence, with unbreakable servitude to the hive
435/550
Afflicted with 'Stalwart Servitude'
(This unit cannot be made an ally)
Afflicted with 'Unbreakable Speed'
(This unit has a 70% increased evade chance)
(This boost can only be weakened by 20%)
Afflicted with 'Chilled'
(Evade reduced by 20%)
(Takes 35% more damage from ice-element attacks)

The runner leaps onto Twix. Tearing into him with claws and teeth before pulling back. The attack almost kills him and inflicts 'Bleeding'.

[Cycle News]

Space1255 is dead!

The reactor will be constructed in 3 turns.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:28:50 PM by lord techno »

• AEGIS-1 & AEGIS-2 to encircle and fire upon Runner 3.
  • Revival Links revive whoever has been dead the longest.
  • Peripheral Fleet to continue scans for more hostiles.  Continue production, converting 40% of Peripheral Fleet to production, remaining 60% to scan.
  • Insular Fleet to continue in preparations to repair base, but convert 20% of Insular Fleet to quicken production time.
  • HVAC-1 to load into SVRDS and deploy.
  • Underground Factory to produce HVAC-2 and store in Hangar.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 06:58:31 PM by SWAT One »

I bring a crystal planet to the system.

ARRIVAL IN: 7 TURNS

What does the crystal planet do? It just makes a solar flare happen. I hope you guys have escape pods.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 03:43:57 PM by CRITAWAKETS »

I use the space station to build a Precursor Supply Vessel
enough precursor stuff

hey twix how about i throw you a roll of gauze

enough precursor stuff

hey twix how about i throw you a roll of gauze
Alright...

i fire an HE shell to Runner Two.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 05:28:14 AM by Agent Legit 22 »

I scream back to life
If that fails snort revival dust
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 04:01:17 PM by Space1255 »