Author Topic: Make Eventing Great Again (Update)  (Read 34849 times)

OHMY GOD I DIDNT KNOW THIS EXISTED YES YES YWS

So do people still use this?
Came back to Blockland for a week and was wondering if there's anything I can fix on this.
I still use it. But the save/load feature does not work on it, and that was the main reason I used eventsGUIplus for.

Getting an error from this on my own server and others, not sure why. Trying to see if one of my client mods doing it.

Code: [Select]
Wrench Error - RequestWrenchEvents: Brick no longer exists!

That is normal, that is a server-side thing saying that you tried to add an event to a brick that no longer exists.

That is normal, that is a server-side thing saying that you tried to add an event to a brick that no longer exists.

Not always. When I'm hosting freebuild and I wrench a vehicle brick that isn't mine, then try to "send", it brings up that message for me as well.

I get it just when spawning though, is that normal?

Can you make event saving / loading compatible with this addon? The event saves I've made with this addon are basically insane time savers and essential for me, whenever I need to load one of it's save, I have to uninstall System_Eventing, download that one, and restart blockland. It's a real pain.

Please make saving / loading compatible with it! <3

Can you make event saving / loading compatible with this addon? The event saves I've made with this addon are basically insane time savers and essential for me, whenever I need to load one of it's save, I have to uninstall System_Eventing, download that one, and restart blockland. It's a real pain.

Please make saving / loading compatible with it! <3
I could easily make a converter for saves, yeah.
I think I'll start up Blockland tomorrow, make sure all the features on this add-on work, and write you a converter.

sometimes playsound events refuse to send to the brick depending on which sound you try to play

Not always. When I'm hosting freebuild and I wrench a vehicle brick that isn't mine, then try to "send", it brings up that message for me as well.
That is also normal. You dont have the trust to send the event so you dont have the brick assigned to you in the first place

Okay, I have a question, If I make something with this and give my friend the save (who does not have the mod) will the events translate to normal events or will they just disappear.

Make Eventing Break Again

Okay, I have a question, If I make something with this and give my friend the save (who does not have the mod) will the events translate to normal events or will they just disappear.
if you didnt use any input event parameters, it will load exactly fine