Ravencroft, Part 2: Speedhacking for an advantage with undeniable evidence

Author Topic: Ravencroft, Part 2: Speedhacking for an advantage with undeniable evidence  (Read 55293 times)

ur cruisin for a bruisin

ban on sight
BOS - ban on sight.
Y'see, things like this wouldn't happen if people just didn't disable that notification for when new posts are made while you were about to post something

It's actually more useful than it is a bother, i'd much rather be stopped in my tracks and have to re-type my post instead of repeating something someone's already said or accidentally skip someone's post and then have to quickly edit it in if it's something to respond to

You can disable that? It bugs me.

PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ABOVE LINK IT HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM WHAT IT ORIGIONALLY WAS
What was the website?

What was the website?
CCA's website that he changed to have a picture of research on ot

CCA's website that he changed to have a picture of research on ot
Well yeah but what was on the website
What words, links, design, etc

Well yeah but what was on the website
What words, links, design, etc
I don't remember

Ravencroft appears to be back, hosting the server "Nigerian Cunts HQ"

An IP lookup shows the user's name being "Alastor", the IP lookup seems to be inconclusive in finding his alts.. However, this definitely seems like Raven, seeing from him hosting a Nigerian Cunts server.

An IP lookup shows the user's name being "Alastor", the IP lookup seems to be inconclusive in finding his alts.. However, this definitely seems like Raven, seeing from him hosting a Nigerian Cunts server.
I messaged badspot about it a while ago but he didn't respond.

On a server yesterday raven said that when badspot makes someone revoke-on-sight 'it's only for PR purposes and he won't follow through'

I messaged badspot about it a while ago but he didn't respond.

On a server yesterday raven said that when badspot makes someone revoke-on-sight 'it's only for PR purposes and he won't follow through'
"key revokes are only pr crap and they wont happen!!!1!"
oh boy, you're in for some stuff.

yeah Ravencroft is back again... he's hosting a Nigerian Cunts rally on TITO's "THOT PATROL" lounge server right now

NOEDIT: He is using Speedhacks again. Just witnessed it. I was unable to get footage unfortunately.

It's not a NC rally without me and betelgeuse