Author Topic: Steve's Get-Well-Soon Card  (Read 14359 times)

this post is about as autistic as blake

Say what you will but him posting that was uncalled for

dont give him any attention
we shouldn't be giving any attention to you.

Alright, this isn't really what I intended. This is not a thread for discussion and certain user(s) should not have made certain posts. One starfish does not warrant further discussion on a very sensitive topic and I'm gonna take McJob's advice and lock up the thread for now--so that I can edit the card and also kill this discussion. I might put it up in the morning with hopes that this stupid debate is dead.

Okay, I unlocked it since it turns out the only starfish to begin with is just Zapk on a hacked account. Ignoring the dunce, let's see if we can get a few more signatures on before this bad-boy locks up.

Restored as best I can:

« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 05:10:01 AM by JumboMuffin »

« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 05:15:43 AM by JumboMuffin »

^ skip this cunt, he doesnt deserve to be part of anything especially after accusing stevy of being a "child enthusiast weeaboo"

^ skip this cunt, he doesnt deserve to be part of anything especially after accusing stevy of being a "child enthusiast weeaboo"
lmao

heh. don't bring up that baloney here, uggo

Give me proof he's a child enthusiast

Still waiting for proof
no he's talking about an incident from 2013 where steve was browsing imgur and found a nude image of a girl of a questionable age (or just looked young for her age) and he shared it with neinhaus1, and he posted it everywhere and everyone went nuts about how ""steve had child research"" when it was a single image of a girl that was most likely over 18 but was petite or something,
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=248620.0
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=248620.60

but yeah hope that clears everything up
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 05:36:35 AM by JumboMuffin »

heh. don't bring up that baloney here, uggo

is trailing behind your handicapped friends while acting like an utter moron your only escape from being a highschool dropout?