What phone do you have?

Author Topic: What phone do you have?  (Read 7176 times)

the accessibility and aesthetic of iphones i guess. imessage is handy with other iphones and a lot more other stuff.
Ah I see

I have a ZTE and it's stuff and I hate it and forget you.

I have a ZTE and it's stuff and I hate it and forget you.
Lmao, what ZTE model is it? There's like a million of them at this point

can we please get back on topic

we have a HATEFUL POSTER trying to stir things up

I'm completely unsurprised with Stocking and Khaz, given their posting habits. It totally makes sense now.

please report

Please don't derail the thread.

Lmao, what ZTE model is it? There's like a million of them at this point
I don't know and I can't seem to figure it out either.

blu advance 5.0 but its broken

i really want a google pixel, mostly because it's big enough for my google cardboard that i can't use anymore since my lg g2 broke (rip)

LG G4
Niiiice

I don't know and I can't seem to figure it out either.
Is the back of it removable? If so take off the back case and see if there are any numbers and or letters stamped in there that repeat more than once, and google "ZTE (the results)." If not, then go hee and try to find your phone based on how it looks and the specs it has.

i dont
ha nerd

blu advance 5.0 but its broken
Aw, that sucks. Do you plan on getting it fixed soon or are you just gonna replace it?

i really want a google pixel, mostly because it's big enough for my google cardboard that i can't use anymore since my lg g2 broke (rip)
aw

Moto G 2nd Gen, it's fine but I don't like the fact it has no 4G which means that using it at school is annoying.

Moto G 2nd Gen, it's fine but I don't like the fact it has no 4G which means that using it at school is annoying.
Aw I see