how do you feel about transgender people?

Author Topic: how do you feel about transgender people?  (Read 22035 times)

oh then do you still consider yourself transgender? even though you aren't in transformation?
most people who are trans don't actually get reassignment surgery, and if you do even want to get it, there are a lot of hoops to jump through and there's a long process to make absolutely certain you understand the implications, are mentally stable, and genuinely need the procedure.

i can change love at will since there are no more females here

i can change love at will since there are no more females here

HE HAS T R A N S C E N D E D

that's what discouraged me about coming out with my dysphoria for the longest amount of time. I got it stuck in my head that if I showed any sign of it, I'd get thrown under the bus, tenfold.
i don't normally tell people i'm trans as i still feel this way, but a lot of people are trans for attention or to be a "special snowflake" in some way. Its a way, in some peoples eyes, to get a reaction from people i guess, same can be said about people who always rant about trans people.

Woah, I never knew Kochie was trans

I'm sorry but if you don't want to chop off your richard you don't actually want to be a girl and are just doing it for attention

I'm sorry but if you don't want to chop off your richard you don't actually want to be a girl and are just doing it for attention
says the person who literally whores for negative attention on a daily basis

That's not even how it works

is this a real post or was it a glitch in SMF

That's not how it works. As I mentioned, people often resolve to HRT to actually help with presentation. You don't have to mutiliate the snake to become more womanlike.

That's not how it works. As I mentioned, people often resolve to HRT to actually help with presentation. You don't have to mutiliate the snake to become more womanlike.
So you want to be a girl but you don't want girl parts? Ok then

So you want to be a girl but you don't want girl parts? Ok then
regardless of whether you want to go through loveual reassignment surgery, there is no 'chopping off' involved.

yea when i think about me being transgender i dont think of like getting a love change, at all even. it actually kinds of scares me. hell even just HRT scares me. im already a big ugly boy,  i dont want to downgrade that further