Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th

Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th  (Read 151491 times)

for real though i had a smile on my face seeing mk8 deluxe after playing mk8 for quite the time

i was hoping the new mario game would be a 3d platformer akin to sm64. genuinely looked like it from the teaser inside the trailer.

now lets SWITCH to the next guy

I think I'll order this when I have enough money, I was so sceptical about the pricing and battery, but 2 or more hours and £280 is pretty neat for the stuff they're showing

also It's a shame I didn't watch this live, I even set an alarm to wake up at 3:45, but I just thought it wouldn't be different then watching it on a normal video
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 08:14:58 AM by Snaked_Snake »

i'm not one to care about games but link looks good as stuff

if the music is as good as it is in the trailers then i'll probably buy a switch just to listen to the forgetin music

This is like a new wii in terms of motion control, games and tv gaming, but a mixture of a Wii U and a general tablet in terns of mobility and battery life

Awesome

For a video about Parental Controls this is so cute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03bAayBtcb0
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 10:19:38 AM by Flamecannon »

Bowser Jr. was probably playing FIFA - what a good father

bowser jr. couldve been preforming some social media posting and that wouldnt be acceptable now would it

really bowser jr. could have been playing any EA game and bowser would have probably loving destroyed it

oh my god that video is cute and i love it
if you have the touch to make something boring entertaining then you have talent

the Switch is AWSOME

but Im broke so I would probably get it a year or 2

but SPLATOON 2
(insert nerdgasm here)

what game was he playing

ibn4 overwatch
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 11:24:15 AM by Esphere »

I guess you could just fill in the answer yourself

« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 11:32:25 AM by Flamecannon »

I'm not sold until I know how the full-sized joycon feels, I don't want to have to spend an additional [price of the Pro Controller] just to comfortably play my $300 console because Nintendo decided a gimmick that gets old after a month would be better than ergonomic controls

Zelda and Mario are so far the only games I'm interested in, one more good game and I'll probably be convinced in that department

Quick question: If I bought VC games on my Wii, can I play them on a WiiU if I'm logged in with the same account that bought them? Or are they just stuck on there forever? I assume we don't know anything about Switch compatibility yet