Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th

Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th  (Read 151290 times)

everyone on NeoGaf is just absolutely bitching and moaning about this thing it's hilarious.

I for one am most likely going to buy this, even as someone who runs a PC and despises consoles the new Zelda looks fantastic as does the new Mario, and my last Nintendo console was the Wii on release so it's been about a decade since I've owned a Nintendo console, wouldn't have a problem with buying one now.

Also if Smash is ported over (it's gotta be) then I would definitely order an online subscription.

English?

Sorry about that, i dont actually speak English and the chat i was on with my friends was an Spanish chat

decided to look on neogaf (from what rambo was saying) and everyone is bitching about the price of the console, theres several predictions that the system will be dead on arrival and will have wii u levels of success
like holy stuff, $300 is perfectly fine for a new game console imo as long as its a good system and i dont think nintendo is going to repeat the mistake they made with the wii u

i'd like to see ARMS become competitive on twitch or something lol

decided to look on neogaf (from what rambo was saying) and everyone is bitching about the price of the console, theres several predictions that the system will be dead on arrival and will have wii u levels of success
like holy stuff, $300 is perfectly fine for a new game console imo as long as its a good system and i dont think nintendo is going to repeat the mistake they made with the wii u

yeah $300 ain't stuff, especially for a new console that's on the levels of the competitors.

oh...

well what was revealed afterwards lol
Nintendo's website has a list of all the confirmed games as of now including games that weren't shown off in the conference like Fast RMX, Super Bomberman R, Steep, Disgaea 5 and such.

There's also the Nintendo Switch section of their website which showcases info on the switch for anyone else that's still not in the loop.
also ARMS looks super neat imo
I am digging the overall style and character designs the game has going. If the motion controls in the Joycons are precise enough then it could make out to be a pretty solid game.

To the people complaining about the price being too low, would you rather it be too high and way overpriced, like 500 dollars or more?

I got way too excited when I saw the Boo item was returning to MK

i dont actually speak English
o yeah how did you type that then....

o yeah how did you type that then....
Beacuse i know english, but i dont speak it

Beacuse i know english, but i dont speak it
type some el espanol senor to prove it culo

So one of my friends is saying that Wii U pro controllers at launch were 90 dollars. I'm positive that he's full of stuff but do you guys know how much Wii U pro controllers were at launch just for some good ol confirmation bias?

nvm he also said Splatoon was 90 bucks on the nintendo store at launch. He's clearly gone full handicap
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 05:17:08 PM by beachbum111111 »

So one of my friends is saying that Wii U pro controllers at launch were 90 dollars. I'm positive that he's full of stuff but do you guys know how much Wii U pro controllers were at launch just for some good ol confirmation bias?
it was 50 dollars at launch from what i read

type some el espanol senor to prove it culo

Hoy fue un dia de mierda, no encontre mi cepillo de dientes, y el agua de la heladera tenia un mal gusto. La Nintendo Switch parece buena

Hoy fue un dia de mierda, no encontre mi cepillo de dientes, y el agua de la heladera tenia un mal gusto. La Nintendo Switch parece buena
ayyyy lmao

nvm he also said Splatoon was 90 bucks on the nintendo store at launch. He's clearly gone full handicap
Wii U Pro controllers went for $50 at launch and Splatoon went for the standard $60 on release. The Switch controller has the same motion and rumble tech that's found in the joycon controller which is why the price is what it is.