Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th

Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th  (Read 148834 times)

to be fair that is one free game you wouldn't be able to play otherwise

also they just kinda dropped the fact that they'll have virtual console games with online netplay now which is pretty sweet

and the language there is pretty vague but it almost sounds like you get to choose which game you want? it may just be a unique selection of games each month and you choose one tho

the switch doesn't look any more graphically capable than the wiiu
unless im mistaken its graphical capabilities are almost on par with a ps4
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 02:35:36 PM by Poliwhirl »

to be fair that is one free game you wouldn't be able to play otherwise

also they just kinda dropped the fact that they'll have virtual console games with online netplay now which is pretty sweet

and the language there is pretty vague but it almost sounds like you get to choose which game you want? it may just be a unique selection of games each month and you choose one tho
Not even Gamecube games

dead serious though if the subscription for nintendo switch online is anywhere near $60 im not buying it or the console

I was really banking on there being... more to this presentation. I was going to buy a Switch if there was enough here but really apart from LoZ (which is also coming to the Wii U that I can probably pawn off my friend) there is really no reason to buy it for me. Sure you can say Splatoon 2 (which looked identical to the first one to me) and the new Mario game thats not coming out for nearly a year but that isn't enough. Wasn't there suppose to be another presentation today showing more stuff?

they seriously give you free classic game and they take them away from you a month later
yeah i thought that was pretty lame too

most console subscriptions give you 2 - 3 free games a month and then some sales

dead serious though if the subscription for nintendo switch online is anywhere near $60 im not buying it or the console
they will probably match with xbox and playstation online which is like 10 a month to 60 a year

did somebody post a synopsis already?

you can disable online functionality for splatoon
that is literally Riddler

this is the end of the Nintendo stuffcube

this is the end of the Nintendo stuffcube
AGreed. Multiple Failed CONsles and They STiLL LiVE. If THEe SwIITChh FAAIlS theN THeY Die 4 SHuuRRE
ot : we dont know the online price yet so we shouldn't jump on it for now
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 03:37:20 PM by crazies alt »

Everyone knows bowser would have peach in a bikini as his background

AGreed. Multiple Failed CONsles and They STiLL LiVE. If THEe SwIITChh FAAIlS theN THeY Die 4 SHuuRRE
ot : we dont know the online price yet so we shouldn't jump on it for now
damn I set you off