Poll

Is it ok to kill people?

12 (40%)
no
7 (23.3%)
11 (36.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: 31 prisoners disembowled in brazilian massacre  (Read 5492 times)

stuff like this happens every year in multiple places you know
hell, every week almost

heh. stupid freaking trolls... shut your mouthstop reposting this we get it
Technically, these are the two brazilians from the BLF and if those prisoners are like the prisoners here, they should've all died isntead of sparing them. You see, in latin america, it's hard to go to jail. Only real starfishs go to jail.

You see, in latin america, it's hard to go to jail. Only real starfishs go to jail.
boi, I thought it was the other way around

good, most prisons are over the limit per cell in Brazil anyway, atleast that's what I hear people saying a lot around here after seeing this.
Since you live in Brazil, is Cidade de deus a true story or not? and do people talk about it? I love the story and everything about it

if you steal even a bike in brazil you wouldn't go to jail. by the time the police come to arrest you, you'd already be beaten to death by a village mob and choking on your own severed hands

only gang members who are lucky enough to survive assassination attempts end up in prison
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 02:12:28 PM by Perry »

so brutal, inhumane massacres by prisoner gangs on other prisoners are a good way to solve a heavily swelling prison population?
I'm not saying this is a solution, but citiziens in Brazil are so tired of the everyday violence, robbery, crimes and death of innocent people, that's why a lot of brazilians reacted that way.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 04:53:15 PM by Filipe »

I'm not saying this is a solution, but citiziens in Brazil are so tired of the everyday violence, robbery, crimes and death of innocent people, that's why a lot of brazilians reacted that way.

so you think killing more people who have done crimes helps? some of those people could be innocent, you don't even know. gangs don't always attack gangs.

so you think killing more people who have done crimes helps? some of those people could be innocent, you don't even know. gangs don't always attack gangs.
If you lived in Brazil you would have a different reaction, we are tired of being afraid and being in the hands of the criminals once they show up, they can do whatever they want to us and we can't do anything, the police is inefficient, the government is absolutely corrupt, the education doesn't work, health care is broken and it kills more than it saves, and the criminals are just growing, Brazil is the opposite country, it doesn't do good for their citiziens who obeys the laws, they just throw more taxes, inefficient public services and crime at you.

You can say whatever you want about, let's say the american police force for example, if they save lives from an actual dangerous criminal but the only way they can do it is by taking down the target, they're heroes, but in Brazil, if a police officer must kill a criminal to save innocent lives, he goes to prison as well, that's how bullstuff the system here is, it's a system that benefits the crime, not the citiziens.

Also, I'm not celebrating this massacre, I'm fairly aware that there are people in the middle who did not commited heavy crimes, my first post there was what I heard from most people when I talked about it, but when you're living in a country like this, reducing the criminal population is something the majority of the population wants, even if it means taking drastic measures.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 05:01:33 PM by Filipe »

If you haven't watched any documentaries or played Max Payne 3 then idk what to say. In Brazil they have one of the worst crime rates ever and Sao paulo has a rich area right next to a poor area. There is too much poverty and crime there to the point that criminals have to be killed and the criminals there are horrifying just like the Mexican cartels

theyre still human, it doesnt matter how bad the crime rate is, that person you killed is always a son, maybe a brother, maybe a father, maybe a nephew, maybe an uncle, maybe a grandpa. theres still people who will care about that person. it doesn't mean their life has no value, donald Annoying Orange has the same value of life as a hobo on the street, we're all human.