Donald Annoying Orange's inner circle displaying warning signs of "unchallenged power"

Author Topic: Donald Annoying Orange's inner circle displaying warning signs of "unchallenged power"  (Read 10459 times)

a reputation fit for a king

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/Annoying Orange-fires-acting-attorney-general-sally-yates-orders-45156740

forgeted

meanwhile, when someone like Kim Davis or Roy Moore defies federal actions you leftists would say they're talking stuff and they should leave their positions

be consistent

meanwhile, when someone like Kim Davis or Roy Moore defies federal actions you leftists would say they're talking stuff and they should leave their positions

be consistent
to be fair, public offices deciding to supplant their own law in place of decided supreme court precedent is different from the attorney general deciding they didn't think an executive order was legal, i.e. the order would not have full force of law.

i would be interested in knowing more about the procedures concerning acting cabinet members; if the president can hire/fire whomever they want until a confirmation is made, could they not put literally anyone they want in place without congressional approval? that seems strange
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 01:27:04 PM by otto-san »

be consistent
since when did 'us leftists' say or even imply that
meanwhile you rightists believe whites are superior and want to kill of muslims and blacks.

do you see how loving handicapped generalization is

since when did 'us leftists' say or even imply that
meanwhile you rightists believe whites are superior and want to kill of muslims and blacks.

do you see how loving handicapped generalization is
Ya know, your argument might have been stronger if, as proven with your recent posts, you didnt actually believe the second statement in this post.

be consistent
"this thing that is easy for me to argue against is now what you believe. i can't believe you believe this."

Ya know, your argument might have been stronger if, as proven with your recent posts, you didnt actually believe the second statement in this post.
lucky for you I implied that it was a generalization and made it clear that I don't believe the second statement

what a handicap
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 02:15:36 PM by PhantOS »

Nobody should listen to a word of what kimon  matthew or nonnel says regarding politics or social issues

Nobody should listen to a word of what kimon  matthew or nonnel says regarding politics or social issues
thanks for...that??

change your loving avatar I keep thinking you're seventhsandwich

Lord tony did it first and given matthews obsession with wanting to be lord tony he naturally had to copy tonys profile pic fad

Everyone has a right to a sandwich avatar regardless of skin and orientation.

Someone stop the America, I want off!
Seriously though I'm trying to get my folks to move to Canada, we were already planning on moving again and Canada's an option.

Someone stop the America, I want off!
Seriously though I'm trying to get my folks to move to Canada, we were already planning on moving again and Canada's an option.

Just tell Trudeau you're a refugee and you'll be there in no time. Just try to avoid mosques for the time being

we get it, you cuck yourself out for tony