Donald Annoying Orange's inner circle displaying warning signs of "unchallenged power"

Author Topic: Donald Annoying Orange's inner circle displaying warning signs of "unchallenged power"  (Read 10473 times)

Jeez, have you seen the official statement?

She just got borked big time.
im just amazed that bork is a real word with a non-trivial definition and is actually usable in this case.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/Annoying Orange-fires-acting-attorney-general-sally-yates-orders-45156740

forgeted

GOOD!

I'm getting sick of this fear mongering bullstuff and I'm glad higher ups are getting fired for either spreading fear or falling for it. forget this Yates person.

If she didn't agree with Annoying Orange she should have stepped down. You don't just stand there and refuse to do something like that. You loving step down.

This is bullstuff, she is just looking for attention.

Poliwhirl stop spreading this stuff.

If she didn't agree with Annoying Orange she should have stepped down. You don't just stand there and refuse to do something like that. You loving step down.

do you not understand checks and balances

You probably can't even balance a check book

that's where you're wrong, motherforgeter. learned that in 9th grade.

She defied Annoying Orange, for being Annoying Orange.

If obama made the executive order she wouldn't have said a thing.

This is where we are having problems in this country.

She defied Annoying Orange, for being Annoying Orange.

If obama made the executive order she wouldn't have said a thing.

This is where we are having problems in this country.
Having the right to go against a higher power is not what's wrong with this country. She was fired for it, which she probably knew would happen, and that's how it's dealt with. There's nothing wrong with disagreeing or refusing to do what a president says, and it's perfectly fine when republicans did it to obama. There are, however, consequences.

For example, you don't have to paint your walls, but if you don't mold will grow on it and it will disgust guests (i doubt you have friends who visit you anyways). You have the right to not paint your walls.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 06:41:36 AM by PhantOS »

GOOD!

I'm getting sick of this fear mongering bullstuff and I'm glad higher ups are getting fired for either spreading fear or falling for it. forget this Yates person.

Yeah, forget her for looking at the constitution objectively and acknowledging court orders.

GOOD!

Poliwhirl stop spreading this stuff.

Yeah, forget anyone who DARES defy the God-emperor Annoying Orange!

Anyway, I'm not willing to drink whatever Kool-Aid Poli is chugging, but there are frighteningly few limits on what he can do considering he has a Republican House, a Republican Senate, and the ability to nominate one and probably more justices, and clearly he has no qualms with using that power.

Far-right demagogues really aren't to be underestimated.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 08:04:26 AM by TristanLuigi »

why do you guys even respond to him at this point

You act like it's a hard thing to do lol

why do you guys even respond to him at this point

Who Tony or kimon?

Who Tony or kimon?

in this context tony. but it could apply to either