Author Topic: Donald Annoying Orange's inner circle displaying warning signs of "unchallenged power"  (Read 10467 times)

we get it, you cuck yourself out for tony
what...? You seriously think i agree 100% with tonys political opinions?

Nobody should listen to a word of what kimon  matthew or nonnel says regarding politics or social issues
i mean i get it for kimon and matthew is an outright troll
but nonnel's mostly reasonable even if i don't totally agree with his economic views
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 04:36:59 PM by TristanLuigi »

what...? You seriously think i agree 100% with tonys political opinions?
you may not agree with tony's political standings but you definitely are his bitch

you may not agree with tony's political standings but you definitely are his bitch
not at all

Someone stop the America, I want off!
Seriously though I'm trying to get my folks to move to Canada, we were already planning on moving again and Canada's an option.

forget off were full

not at all
-quote from patton 5 seconds before sucking tony's snake

-quote from patton 5 seconds before sucking tony's snake
I'm still totally in the dark about how lord tony has anything to do with you and master matthews handicapped political opinions

I'm still totally in the dark about how lord tony has anything to do with you and master matthews handicapped political opinions

He's upset you brought him down to the likes of Master Mathew.

He's upset you brought him down to the likes of Master Mathew.
I didn't bring him down he's been on that level for a while now

I didn't bring him down he's been on that level for a while now

I would say that Mathew had been very  slowly inching his way past him

you talking about his post that everyone ignored? more words =/= better writing. there were like 5 obnoxious memes in that post just by skimming it, which is why i ignored it

it's a close race for sure

you talking about his post that everyone ignored? more words =/= better writing. there were like 5 obnoxious memes in that post just by skimming it, which is why i ignored it

Actually try reading for once in your life. At least Mathew was able to form an argument, regardless of how cringy it is.

i really don't see how kimon is as bad as tony. at worst he's about as flippant as anyone else when they don't feel like trying and other than that he makes decently-constructed arguments all without slinging stuff and insults as an argumentative supplement. the only explanation i can think of is that it's popular to stuff on him since he's historically been difficult to argue with.

and i guess the only reason matthew is bad is because a lot of the time his arguments aren't very well thought out. i would take either of them any day over the people that tend to be excessively hostile and say literally all the things you should never say to a real person. sometimes it's fun to read posts as though they were being said directly to someone face-to-face and it's a hilarious caricature of reality

I guess the issue is that tony's trolling and is often ignored, those two are not